There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Innovative Solutions And Support Inc. Has Huge Upside Potential
- Innovative Solutions and Support Inc. suffered a huge drop in share price (-45%) as a result of the Delta Airlines situation.
- Market participants may be overreacting to the situation, given that the company’s products are still the best in the industry, in terms of price/performance.
- The airline industry is looking to replace their aging aircrafts and grow their fleet, which presents an opportunity for ISSC to capitalize on.
- The company recently released its 2014 operating results, showing huge growth in revenues, though posting a small profit, due to a non-recurring charge stemming from the Delta Air Lines situation.
- The company has huge potential upside provided they achieve their targets, which does not seem like a tall order, considering historic results.
Innovative Solutions & Support Is Overlooked With A Significant Near-Term Catalyst
- Innovative Solutions & Support is undervalued and at a key inflection point during the transition from development to production.
- Despite the recently impressive quarterly results, the market still assumes the past several years of lower production and elevated engineering expenses will continue rather than reverse.
- There is greater revenue visibility due to the large (and understated) backlog, which should continue to grow due to increasing air traffic regulations and the unique value proposition of retrofitting.
Wed, Dec. 3, 4:35 PM
Tue, Oct. 7, 3:53 PM
- Innovative Solutions (ISSC -44.7%) shares are cut nearly in half after the designer of flight guidance and cockpit display systems says Delta Airlines (NYSE:DAL) has terminated its contract with the company to provide a cockpit upgrade for its fleet of MD88 and MD90 aircraft.
- ISSC says it is in discussions with DAL regarding the parties' obligations under the contract, which represented ~$62M of its reported backlog as of June 30, 2014.
Tue, Oct. 7, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:44 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 11, 12:46 PM
Mon, Feb. 10, 5:00 PM
Apr. 5, 2013, 2:38 PMInnovative Solutions (ISSC +31.2%) rises dramatically on the session after announcing Delta has placed a $60M order for a "fleet wide retrofit" with ISSC "advanced flight management systems, integrated standby systems, and primary flight displays." The order increases ISSC's backlog to over $100M. | Comment!
Dec. 28, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dec. 7, 2012, 4:49 PM
Dec. 5, 2012, 4:49 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ISSC vs. ETF Alternatives
Innovative Solutions and Support Incis a systems integrator that designs, manufactures, sells, & services air data equipment, engine display systems, standby equipment, primary flight guidance & cockpit display systems for retrofit applications & OEM.
Other News & PR