Thu, Mar. 12, 9:31 AM
- Integrated Silicon (NASDAQ:ISSI) is being acquired by a Chinese consortium led by Summerview Capital for $693.5M, or $19.25/share. The price represents a 16% premium to Wednesday's close.
- The deal is expected to close in Q3. It's the latest in a string of chip industry acquisitions/purchase attempts by Chinese investors. Hua Capital, one of the consortium members acquiring ISSI, has also bid for OmniVision.
- Activist Starboard Value, which disclosed a 7.2% stake in ISSI last November, must be pleased.
Tue, Jan. 27, 7:02 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 26, 5:30 PM
Nov. 28, 2014, 2:56 PM
- Activist Starboard Value has disclosed a 2.2M-share (7.2%) stake in DRAM/SRAM maker Integrated Silicon (NASDAQ:ISSI). (13D filing)
- Starboard says it has "engaged, and intend to continue to engage, in discussions with management and the Board of [ISSI] regarding corporate strategy and Board representation and the composition of [ISSI's] Board, generally."
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:04 AM| Comment!
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:41 AM| 1 Comment
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, ABC, ALK, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BPOP, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CLF, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COG, CRI, CRY, CSH, CWEI, DAN, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, DST, ECA, EQM, EQT, F, FAF, FLIR, GM, GNTX, GPI, GPK, GRUB, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IMS, IQNT, ISSI, IVC, JAH, JBLU, KEM, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MHO, MMM, MTH, MTRN, NBL, NDAQ, NOK, NUE, NWE, O, ORI, OSTK, PCP, PDS, PENN, PHM, PNK, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RDWR, RS, RTIX, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SIAL, SQNS, SUI, SVU, SXC, TDY, TROW, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, VAC, VDSI, VIVO, WAB, WCC, WIT, WYN, ZMH
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:02 AM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABX, ACCO, ACT, ADP, ADT, ALLT, AUDC, AUO, CEVA, CKSW, CVE, D, DHX, ENR, EVER, EXC, GIB, GOV, GRMN, GVA, H, HES, HPY, HSP, IACI, ICON, IMN, INGR, IP, ISSI, JLL, LL, LVLT, MGAM, MRGE, MSCI, MWV, NEE, NI, NVMI, NYCB, OMG, OSIS, PBI, PNK, PSX, PSXP, RDWR, RGS, SEE, SNCR, SO, SPW, SUI, TASR, TFX, TRI, TWX, TX, WEC, WLP, ZEUS.
Mar. 28, 2014, 9:50 AM
- InvenSense (INVN +3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Roth.
- Ciena (CIEN -1.4%) and JDS Uniphase (JDSU -0.4%) have been cut to Sector Perform by RBC. MKM upgraded JDS a week ago.
- Veeco (VECO +4.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by CLSA. UBS upgraded shares earlier in March.
- Avago (AVGO +1.9%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Telecom Italia (TI +2.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg.
- Integrated Silicon (ISSI +3.4%) has been started at Buy by B. Riley.
Jan. 30, 2014, 9:52 AM
- Vipshop (VIPS -4%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS. Bof/A/Merrill and UBS started shares at Buy earlier this month.
- Sequans (SQNS +3.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Baird ahead of its Feb. 6 Q4 report.
- Amdocs (DOX +3.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer following yesterday afternoon's FQ1 beat.
- PTC (PTC +3.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan. The company posted an FQ1 beat a week ago.
- Blackbaud (BLKB -1.4%) has been cut to Underweight by JPMorgan.
- Integrated Silicon (ISSI -2.8%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum a day after posting mixed FQ1 results.
- Synopsys (SNPS +0.2%) and SS&C (SSNC -3.6%) have been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Spansion (CODE +1.9%) has been started at Overweight by Morgan Stanley ahead of its Feb. 4 Q4 report.
Jan. 29, 2014, 8:07 AM| Comment!
Jan. 29, 2014, 12:05 AM
Jan. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
Dec. 19, 2013, 4:18 PM| Comment!
ISSI vs. ETF Alternatives
Integrated Silicon Solution Inc is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for automotive, communications, industrial, medical and military, and digital consumer.
Other News & PR