There are no Focus articles on ISUZY.
Preview from Europe: The Fed Is the Focus for Equities TodayThe Mole • Dec. 16, 2008
There are no Transcripts on ISUZY.
There are no News articles on ISUZY.
Aug. 4, 2013, 3:50 AM
- GM (GM) produces six of the 10 most-expensive vehicles in terms of gas consumption, a study from tracking service GasBuddy.com shows.
- At 21.2 cents a mile, GMC is the costliest brand, followed by Cadillac at 19 cents, Mercedes-Benz (DDAIF.PK) at 18.6 cents, Jeep at 18.5 cents and Jaguar (TTM) at 18.4 cents.
- Honda (HMC) makes the most efficient vehicles with average consumption of 12.8 cents a mile, after which comes Kia (KIMTF.PK) at 12.9 cents.
- GasBuddy senior analyst Patrick DeHaan points out that "GMC's weighted to heavy-duty models, which aren't going to get as good fuel economy."
- Meanwhile, Isuzu Motors (ISUZF.PK) will reportedly use GM diesel engines in a new pick-up truck to be made in India. The engines will incoporate Isuzu technology.
May. 13, 2013, 8:44 PMJapanese stocks move higher in early trading after a record finish for the S&P 500 overnight. The Nikkei Average gained 0.3% to 14,822, extending its gains after finishing at its highest level yesterday since December 2007. Big gainers include: Hino Motors (HINOY.PK +2.2%), Isuzu Motors (ISUZY.PK +1.7%) and Astellas Pharma (ALPMY.PK +3.9%). | 1 Comment
Jan. 10, 2013, 7:25 AM
Aug. 19, 2012, 4:33 AM
May. 10, 2012, 11:03 AM
May. 2, 2012, 3:37 AM
Apr. 29, 2012, 5:17 AMGM plans to start negotiations next month about buying a 10% stake in Isuzu Motors (ISUZY.PK) as part of an agreement to jointly develop and sell commercial vehicles in Asia and Latin America, Nikkei reports. Any agreement might lead to Toyota (TM) selling its 5.9% holding in Isuzu, and would follow GM's link-up with Peugeot. | 3 Comments
Mar. 16, 2011, 3:03 PM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
ISUZY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR