5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Focus articles on ISUZY.
Preview from Europe: The Fed Is the Focus for Equities TodayThe Mole • Dec. 16, 2008
There are no Transcripts on ISUZY.
There are no News articles on ISUZY.
ISUZY vs. ETF Alternatives
Sunday, Aug 42013, 3:50 AM
Sunday, Aug 42013, 3:50 AM| 1 Comment
- GM (GM) produces six of the 10 most-expensive vehicles in terms of gas consumption, a study from tracking service GasBuddy.com shows.
- At 21.2 cents a mile, GMC is the costliest brand, followed by Cadillac at 19 cents, Mercedes-Benz (DDAIF.PK) at 18.6 cents, Jeep at 18.5 cents and Jaguar (TTM) at 18.4 cents.
- Honda (HMC) makes the most efficient vehicles with average consumption of 12.8 cents a mile, after which comes Kia (KIMTF.PK) at 12.9 cents.
- GasBuddy senior analyst Patrick DeHaan points out that "GMC's weighted to heavy-duty models, which aren't going to get as good fuel economy."
- Meanwhile, Isuzu Motors (ISUZF.PK) will reportedly use GM diesel engines in a new pick-up truck to be made in India. The engines will incoporate Isuzu technology.
Monday, May 132013, 8:44 PMJapanese stocks move higher in early trading after a record finish for the S&P 500 overnight. The Nikkei Average gained 0.3% to 14,822, extending its gains after finishing at its highest level yesterday since December 2007. Big gainers include: Hino Motors (HINOY.PK +2.2%), Isuzu Motors (ISUZY.PK +1.7%) and Astellas Pharma (ALPMY.PK +3.9%). |Monday, May 132013, 8:44 PM| 1 Comment
Thursday, Jan 102013, 7:25 AM
Sunday, Aug 192012, 4:33 AM
Thursday, May 102012, 11:03 AM
Wednesday, May 22012, 3:37 AMGM (GM) will reportedly begin negotiations next month to buy a 10% stake in Isuzu Motors (ISUZY.PK), but sources say GM originally considered purchasing more than a 1/3 stake in the Japanese truckmaker. The investment would have been worth ~$3B, but Isuzu wanted to remain independent. |Wednesday, May 22012, 3:37 AM| Comment!
Sunday, Apr 292012, 5:17 AMGM plans to start negotiations next month about buying a 10% stake in Isuzu Motors (ISUZY.PK) as part of an agreement to jointly develop and sell commercial vehicles in Asia and Latin America, Nikkei reports. Any agreement might lead to Toyota (TM) selling its 5.9% holding in Isuzu, and would follow GM's link-up with Peugeot. |Sunday, Apr 292012, 5:17 AM| 3 Comments
Wednesday, Mar 162011, 3:03 PMToyota (TM), Honda (HMC), Mazda (MZDAF.PK), and Isuzu (ISUZY.PK) extend suspensions of domestic auto production into next week. Mitsubishi (MMTOF.PK) and Nissan (NSANY.PK) will begin earlier, but can assemble cars only to the extent that they don't run out of parts. |Wednesday, Mar 162011, 3:03 PM| 1 Comment
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.