Wed, May 6, 5:11 PM
- Q1 core earnings of $61.9M or $0.50 per share vs. $59.7M and $0.49 in Q4. Dividend is $0.45.
- Book value per share of $19.37 up from $18.82 at the start of the year. Today's close of $15.18 is a 21.6% discount to book, though one suspects that could narrow.
- Economic return for the quarter - change in book value plus the dividend - of 5.3%.
- Effective interest rate margin of 1.21% down 14 basis points from Q4.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Invesco Mortgage Capital beats by $0.02, beats on revenue (May 6)
- IVR flat after hours
Wed, May 6, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:30 PM
- Q4 core earnings of $59.7M or $0.49 per share vs. $54.3M and $0.44 in Q3. Dividend is $0.45.
- Book value per share of $18.82 vs. $19.16 at the end of Q3. Today's close of $15.42 is an 18% discount to book.
- Economic return - dividend plus the increase in book value - of 15.6% for the year as company cut rate exposure and boosted credit exposure.
- Effective interest rate margin of 1.35% up 18 bps from Q3.
- Earnings call at 5 ET
- Previously: Invesco Mortgage Capital beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Feb. 23)
- IVR flat after hours.
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:10 PM| Comment!
Sun, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Q3 core earnings of $54.3M or $0.44 per share vs. $63.1M and $0.50 in Q2 thanks to faster prepayment speeds which the company says have declined in Q4. Dividend of $0.50.
- Book value per share of $19.16 slips 3.2% from the end of Q2. Today's close of $16.51 is a 13.8% discount to book.
- Effective interest rate margin of 1.17% down three basis points from Q2.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Invesco Mortgage Capital misses by $0.07
- IVR flat after-hours
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:14 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:23 PM
- Core earnings of $62.1M or $0.50 per share vs. $0.46 in Q1. Dividend is $0.50.
- Book value per share of $19.80 up 6% from Q1. Today's close of $17.27 is a 12.8% discount to book.
- Effective interest margin of 1.2% is off one basis point from Q1.
- MBS makes up $18.3B of portfolio vs. $17.3B at start of year; residential loans $2.3B vs. $1.8B; commercial loans $95.6B vs. $64.6B.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Invesco Mortgage Capital beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
- IVR flat AH
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:08 PM| Comment!
May 5, 2014, 7:41 AM
- Core EPS of $0.46 is down a penny from Q4 and stands against the dividend of $0.50.
- Book value per share of $18.53 is up 3.1% from Q4 (after $0.50 dividend), and puts the stock at a 9.5% discount to book.
- Effective net interest margin of 1.21% is off 14 basis points from Q4.
- Leverage slips to 7x from 7.28x.
- CC at 9 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Invesco Mortgage Capital misses by $0.03
- IVR no trades premarket
May 5, 2014, 7:31 AM
May 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 19, 2014, 4:21 PM
- Book value per share of $17.97 is up from $17.64 at the end of Q3, and compares to today's close of $16.52.
- Core earnings per share of $0.48 vs. $0.50 in Q3. Interest spread of 135 basis points slips 3 bps. Leverage is taken up to 7.3x from 6.9x.
- 10.7M shares repurchased at average price of $14.97 each, adding about $0.23 in book value. Company also sold about $2.3B in 30-year fixed-rate agency MBS, taking the money and buying agency hybrid adjustables, residential loan securitizations, risk-sharing programs offered by the GSEs, and commercial real estate loans (total assets are about $20B).
- CC tomorrow at 8:30 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- IVR no trades AH
Feb. 19, 2014, 4:14 PM
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:10 AM| 5 Comments
IVR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR