There are no Focus articles on IXUS.
There are no Transcripts on IXUS.
Mon, Jul. 7, 12:06 PM
- Three in particular - IXUS, IEMG, IEFA - have fees far undercutting existing, popular, and nearly identical iShares offerings (ACWX, EEM, EFA), but funds have been slow to shift to the cheaper ETFs, allowing BlackRock (BLK -0.6%) to earn hundreds of millions more in fees. This as the Core products - mostly thanks to lower fees - outperform their more expensive cousins.
- ETF.com's Dave Nadig notes ETF money is "enormously sticky," and BlackRock no doubt counted on that fact. "It can take years and years for investors to realize there’s a better option sitting right in front of them."
- Over time, new money will go into the Core line as better performance will win out, says Nadig, but until there's a serious change in volume and spreads, traders will stick with the older products.
Tue, Jun. 10, 12:43 PM
- Introduced in October 2012, the iShares core lineup will double in size on June 12th with the addition of 10 new and existing iShares funds.
- Four new ETFs will roll out on Thursday to join the core lineup: iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (DGRO), iShares Core MSCI Europe ETF (IEUR), iShares Core MSCI Pacific ETF (IPAC) and iShares Core GNMA Bond ETF (IUSB).
- Six of the funds are existing and will undergo name and some will also see ticker changes: iShares Russell 3000 Growth ETF (IWZ) will become iShares Core U.S. Growth ETF under the ticker IUSG; iShares Russell 3000 Value ETF (IWW) will become iShares Core U.S. Value ETF under the ticker IUSV; iShares High Dividend ETF (HDV) will become iShares Core High Dividend ETF and continue to trade under HDV; iShares Credit Bond ETF (CFT) will become iShares Core U.S. Credit Bond ETF under the ticker CRED; iShares U.S. Treasury Bond ETF (GOVT) will become iShares Core U.S. Treasury Bond ETF and continue to trade under GOVT; iShares Barclays GNMA Bond ETF (GNMA) will become iShares Core GNMA Bond ETF and continue to trade under GNMA.
- The original core iShares ETFs these funds will join: ITOT, IVV, IJH, IJR, IXUS, IEMG, IEFA, AGG, ILTB, ISTB
Wed, Jan. 22, 4:18 PM
- The db X-trackers MSCI All World ex U.S. Hedged Equity Fund (DBAW) is designed to provide exposure to the global ex U.S. equity markets, both developed and emerging, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and a basket of global currencies.
- The db X-trackers MSCI South Korea Hedged Equity Fund (DBKO) is designed to provide exposure to the South Korean Equity markets, while mitigating exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and South Korean won.
- The db X-trackers MSCI Mexico Hedged Equity Fund (DBMX) is designed to provide exposure to the Mexican Equity markets, while hedging exposure to the fluctuations between the U.S. dollar and Mexican peso.
- All 3 funds will begin trading on January 23rd.
- Other ex U.S. ETFs: VEU, VXUS, SCHF, IXUS, ACWX, CWI, GWL, AADR, RTR, ACIM, VIDI
- Other ETFs covering South Korea: EWY, FKO, KORU, KORZ, DXKW
- Other ETFs covering Mexico: EWW, UMX, SMK
Mar. 18, 2013, 4:57 AMRon Rowland offers additional highlights on the recently expanded lineup of commission-free ETFs over at Fidelity including the following caveat: Funds not held for 30 days by retail investors or 60 days by RIAs using Fidelity as a custodian will be subject to a $7.95 per-trade commission. Some RIAs have complained that the longer holding period directed at them is unfair. Rowland spells out the full list of affected ETFs here. | Comment!
Oct. 22, 2012, 4:48 PMBlackRock rolls out four new ETFs for its so-called core series featuring expense ratios under 0.2%. The MSCI EAFE ETF (IEFA) and the MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (IEMG) are notable because they seemingly compete with other iShares offerings - EFA and EEM. The other two are the MSCI Total International Stock ETF (IXUS) and the Core Short-Term U.S. Bond ETF (ISTB). | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
IXUS vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the MSCI ACWI ex USA Investable Market Index.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR