SA News • Nov. 13, 2014
There are no Focus articles on JAX.
There are no Transcripts on JAX.
Nov. 13, 2014, 1:53 PM
- The restaurant space continues to see more IPO action than other sectors as owners seek capital for international growth and the lush valuation that escapes them with P-E offers.
- The level of activity is a far cry from the dormant period of 2006 to 2010 when there were zero restaurant IPOs.
- Restaurant IPO scorecard: Dave & Buster's (NASDAQ:PLAY) +29.8%, Zoe's Kitchen (NYSE:ZOES) +29.9%, Noodles (NASDAQ:NDLS) -36.1%, Papa Murphy's (NASDAQ:FRSH) -20.4%, Potbelly (NASDAQ:PBPB) -54.3%, El Pollo Loco (NASDAQ:LOCO) +44.7%.
- Upcoming restaurant IPOs: Habit Restaurants (Pending:HABT), J. Alexander's (NASDAQ:JAX).
- Rumored to be in the IPO mix: Cafe Rio, Shake Shack, Smashburger, Pei Wei (from P.F. Chang's), Bojangles, Wingstop.
Other News & PR