Tue, Feb. 24, 4:39 PM
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:JAZZ) Q4 results ($M): Total Revenues: 328.1 (+39.1%); Product Sales: 324.2 (+38.7%); Operating Expenses: 169.4 (+46.4%); Operating Income: 129.9 (+37.5%); Net Income: 81.6 (+47.6%); EPS: 1.30 (+44.4%); Quick Assets: 684.0 (+7.5%).
- Key product sales: Xyrem: 222.5 (+35.5%); Erwinaze/Erwinase: 52.8 (+21.4%); Defitelio/defibrotide: 19.2; Prialt: 10.0 (+56.3%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $1.31B - 1.37B; Net Product Sales: $1.303B - 1.363B; Xyrem: $950M - 970M; Erwinaze/Erwinase: $200M - 215M; Defitelio/defibrotide: $73M - 83M; EPS: $5.17 - 5.70; Non-GAAP EPS: $9.45 - 9.75.
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:22 PM| Comment!
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AMRS, ATVI, AWAY, AXLL, BIO, BIOL, BIRT, CALD, CBSO, CDXS, CERS, CHUY, CKEC, COHR, CORT, COUP, CRTO, CSU, DOX, DVN, ENPH, EXAM, EXEL, FANG, FEYE, FOXA, FRGI, GAS, GHDX, HR, ITRI, IVR, JAZZ, JIVE, JKHY, JMBA, KAR, MITT, MOSY, MPO, MYGN, NP, NRP, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OKE, OKS, PACD, PAYC, PBPB, PCYC, PEGA, PHH, PRI, PXD, PZZA, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, SBAC, SN, SPA, SQNM, TMH, TNET, TRIP, TTGT, TWO, TWOU, TX, UIL, WPX, XEC, XNPT, ZAGG, ZU
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:55 PM
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ -1.5%) Q2 results: Total revenues: $291.2M (+39.8%); Operating Expenses: $216.9M (+65.3%); Operating Income: $74.3M (-3.6%); Net Income: $43.6M (+3.3%); EPS: $0.70 (+1.4%); Quick Assets: $268.3M (-57.8%).
- Product sales: Xyrem: $191.4M (+43.2%); Erwinaze/Erwinase: $47.9M (+6.7%); Defitelio/defibrotide: $20.2M.
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $1,125M - 1,165M; net product sales: $1,125M - 1,165M; Xyrem sales: $765M - 780M; GAAP EPS: $0.47 - 0.90; non-GAAP EPS: $8.00 - 8.25.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:11 PM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
May. 8, 2014, 4:40 PM
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ): total revenues: $246.9 (+25.8%); product sales: $245M (+25.8%); operating expenses: $313.6M (+144.8%); operating loss: ($66.7M) vs $68.2M; loss/share: ($1.58) vs $0.71; cash & equiv: $245.9M (-61.4%).
- Sales by product: Xyrem: $160.4M (+36.5%); Erwinaze/Erwinase: $46.9M (+12.2%); Defitelio/Defibrotide: $12.2M; Prialt: $4.3M (-14%); Psychiatry: $9.9M (-44.1%); Other: $11.3M (-11%).
- 2014 guidance: total revenues: $1.1B - 1.16B; product revs: $1.093B - 1.153B; Xyrem: $755M - 775M; Erwinaze/Erwinase: $185M - 200M; Defitelio/Defibrotide: $42M - 52M; EPS: $1.81 - $2.30.
May. 8, 2014, 4:08 PM| Comment!
May. 7, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, ADEP, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALNY, AMRS, APEI, AREX, ATHX, AUQ, BCEI, BEBE, BIOS, BPZ, BRKS, CBS, CLNE, CLVS, CPE, CSC, CUTR, DAR, DEPO, DIOD, DMD, DVR, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, FF, FRT, FUEL, FXEN, GCAP, GRUB, GXP, JAZZ, JCOM, JMBA, KRO, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MNST, MNTX, MTD, NES, NFG, NOG, NUAN, NVDA, OLED, ORA, PAAS, PFMT, PPO, PXLW, QTWO, RPTP, SF, SGMS, SLW, SLXP, SPPI, SSRI, SSTK, SYMC, TNGO, TUES, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WIFI, XNPT, ZGNX.
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:33 PM
- Along with its Q4 results, Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) announces CFO Kathryn Falberg is resigning, effective March 9, to "pursue other interests." Corporate development SVP Matthew Young is replacing Falberg.
- Jazz expects 2014 revenue of $1.1B-$1.16B and EPS of $8-$8.25 vs. a consensus of $1.08B and $8.07. Xyrem net sales are expected to total $755M-775M, and Erwinaze/Erwinase net sales $185M-$200M.
- Xyrem net sales +45% Y/Y in Q4 to $164.2M, Erwinaze/Erwinase net sales +26% to $43.5M. Opex +25% to $75.5M.
- Q4 results, PR.
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:08 PM| 7 Comments
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 4:32 PM
- Revenues rise 32% Y/Y during Q3 for Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) .
- Sales growth by product: Xyrem, +50%; Erwinaze/Erwinase, +39%; Prialt, +103%; Psychiatry Products, -49% (generic competition); Other, -18.5%.
- SG&A +29% Y/Y.
- FY13 outlook: Xyrem net sales, $565-570M (from $560-570M); Erwinaze/Erwinase net sales, $173-178M (from $170-180M); total revenue, $867-877M (from $860-880M); adjusted EPS, $6.30-6.40 (from $6.20-6.40). Consensus is $6.30 on sales of $872M. (PR)
JAZZ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR