John Bean Technologies: Great Addition On Market Pullback
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Aug. 18, 10:13 AM
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:22 PM
Wed, May. 14, 11:45 AM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 5:26 PM
Tue, Mar. 4, 5:25 PM
Wed, Feb. 26, 4:38 PM| Comment!
Dec. 4, 2013, 3:32 PM| Comment!
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:57 PM
Aug. 30, 2013, 11:06 AM
- John Bean Technologies (JBT -1.1%) says its JBT AeroTech unit has won a five-year contract worth more than $17M to deliver Jetway aviation support equipment to a global airframe manufacturer.
- The order is for approximately 40 mobile bleed air carts and support equipment and for on-the-ground compressed air for aircraft environmental control system testing, to be delivered through 2018.
Aug. 28, 2013, 2:04 PM| Comment!
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:14 AM
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) CEO Charlie Cannon is stepping down, although he will remain Executive Chairman.
- Cannon is being replaced by Tom Giacomini, CEO of Dover Corp.'s (DOV) Engineered Systems business. Giacomini most recently led a diversified portfolio of 14 industrial businesses with annual sales of over $3.5B.
- JBT CFO Ron Mambu will retire when a successor has been found. (PR)
Aug. 19, 2013, 11:21 AM
- JBT Corp (JBT +0.8%) says its JBT AeroTech subsidiary has won a five-year services contract at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina.
- JBT will provide maintenance and repair services for the gate and baggage handling equipment at the airport.
- The contract is expected to generate $9M in revenue.
Aug. 16, 2013, 10:14 AM| Comment!
Aug. 7, 2013, 6:38 AM
Jul. 18, 2013, 3:19 PMJBT Corporation (JBT +1.8%) says its AeroTech business has been awarded contracts in excess of $15M to supply gate service systems for the King Abdul-Aziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The order includes the supply of new Jetway Air Handling Units and Pit Distribution Systems. | Comment!
Jun. 12, 2013, 7:26 AM
JBT vs. ETF Alternatives
John Bean Technologies Corp is a global technology solutions provider for food processing and air transportation industries. The Company designs, manufactures, tests and services technologically sophisticated systems and products for customers.
Other News & PR