Quote & Headlines
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
To learn more about Seeking Alpha PRO, click here.
JBT vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Dec 43:32 PM|Wednesday, Dec 43:32 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Oct 305:57 PM
Friday, Aug 3011:06 AM
Friday, Aug 3011:06 AM| Comment!
- John Bean Technologies (JBT -1.1%) says its JBT AeroTech unit has won a five-year contract worth more than $17M to deliver Jetway aviation support equipment to a global airframe manufacturer.
- The order is for approximately 40 mobile bleed air carts and support equipment and for on-the-ground compressed air for aircraft environmental control system testing, to be delivered through 2018.
Wednesday, Aug 282:04 PM|Wednesday, Aug 282:04 PM| Comment!
Monday, Aug 268:14 AM
Monday, Aug 268:14 AM| Comment!
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) CEO Charlie Cannon is stepping down, although he will remain Executive Chairman.
- Cannon is being replaced by Tom Giacomini, CEO of Dover Corp.'s (DOV) Engineered Systems business. Giacomini most recently led a diversified portfolio of 14 industrial businesses with annual sales of over $3.5B.
- JBT CFO Ron Mambu will retire when a successor has been found. (PR)
Monday, Aug 1911:21 AM
Monday, Aug 1911:21 AM| Comment!
- JBT Corp (JBT +0.8%) says its JBT AeroTech subsidiary has won a five-year services contract at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina.
- JBT will provide maintenance and repair services for the gate and baggage handling equipment at the airport.
- The contract is expected to generate $9M in revenue.
Friday, Aug 1610:14 AM|Friday, Aug 1610:14 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Aug 76:38 AM
Thursday, Jul 183:19 PMJBT Corporation (JBT +1.8%) says its AeroTech business has been awarded contracts in excess of $15M to supply gate service systems for the King Abdul-Aziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The order includes the supply of new Jetway Air Handling Units and Pit Distribution Systems. |Thursday, Jul 183:19 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Jun 127:26 AM
Tuesday, Jun 1110:45 AMJBT Corporation (JBT -1%) slips today, despite its earlier announcement that it's received an $8M order from Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center for the supply and integration of automatic guided vehicle products and services. The order includes both upgrading the existing fleet of AGVs at the medical center and delivering additional vehicles to support operations at the new James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and Critical Care Center. |Tuesday, Jun 1110:45 AM| Comment!
Friday, May 178:04 AM
Tuesday, May 77:30 PM
Wednesday, Mar 65:04 PM
Tuesday, Feb 263:56 PM
Friday, Nov 162012, 11:29 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.