J2 Global: Legacy Fax Business Obscures Growth Potential Of A Strategically Acquired Portfolio Of Businesses
- Legacy fax business obscures growth potential of J2's other cloud services and media business.
- Management with history of value creation and with ownership in the company.
- Media acquisitions are value adding on their own but also contribute to a greater strategy.
- Only if the cash cow fax business dies real quickly, or similar negative events can be expected, should the company be considered overvalued.
- When operating leverage in the Digital Media segment doubles operating margins, this will drive the company's bottom line.