Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund: High Current Income That Floats
- JFR currently pays over 6% (annualized) monthly.
- JFR's underlying securities "float", offering protection in a rising rate environment.
- Historically high discount to NAV means investors get $1.00 of value for $0.93.
Floating-Rate Senior Bank Loans: Safer, Higher Yielding Alternative To Short-Term Bonds
- Bond alternative, with higher return, lower risk - JFR highlighted.
- 6% return paid on a regular basis.
- Expected NAV discount to narrow.
CEF Weekly: Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund In Focus
There are no Transcripts on JFR.
Feb. 15, 2013, 12:24 PMInflows into leveraged loan funds hit another record last week, according to BAML, $1.5B vs. $1.3B the previous week. This paper - often created in the process of LBOs - is higher up in the capital structure than other debt and typically variable-rate. An ETF: BKLN. Closed-end funds: PHD, [JFR, EFR, EFT, JRO. | Comment!
JFR vs. ETF Alternatives
The investment objective is to achieve a high level of current income. At least 80% of its assets will be invested in adjustable rate secured senior loans and adjustable rate unsecured senior loans. At least 65% of its assets will be invested in senior loa
Other News & PR