JGWPT Holdings: The 'Smart Money' Is Investing In This Deeply Undervalued $11 Stock
- At just $11, this could be one of the most undervalued stocks in the market today.
- This company has a solid business model with minimal credit risks and court-approved structured settlement deals.
- Recent merger & acquisition deals imply this stock could be worth $36 per share.
- With what is probably a one-time earnings miss out of the way and with the stock showing signs of having bottomed out, downside risks appear low and upside remains significant.
- With the stock at rock-bottom levels, short sellers could also help fuel a significant short-covering rally, which adds another potential upside catalyst.