Tue, Apr. 28, 12:20 PM
- Q1 adjusted earnings of $43M or $0.92 per share vs. $17M and $0.38 one year ago. The company notes the strong result came even with a $0.07 per share negative impact from foreign exchange.
- Real Estate Services revenue of $1.118B up 15% (in dollar terms) Y/Y, with leasing revenue of $306.1M up 14%, property management revenue of $259.8M up 5%. Capital markets and hotels revenue of $17.4M up 51%.
- LaSalle Investment Management revenue of $85.7M up 34% Y/Y, with advisory fees of $60.7M up 9%. $2B of equity commitments raised during Q1.
- The quarterly dividend is hiked by $0.02 to $0.27 per share.
- Previously: Jones Lang Lasalle beats by $0.47, beats on revenue (April 27)
- JLL +3.25%
Mon, Apr. 27, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Mon, Apr. 27, 4:40 PM| Comment!
Sun, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
Thu, Mar. 5, 10:09 AM
- The purchase of Stockholm's Nextport - a tenant representation and relocation management business - moves JLL to a market-leading position in investor real estate services in Sweden.
- JLL last year purchased the country's Tenzing.
- The purchase takes immediate effect and Nextport's 20-strong team will relocate to JLL's Stockholm HQ at the end of the month. JLL now employes nearly 100 in Sweden, with offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Feb. 3, 8:35 AM
- Adj. EPS of $4.30 beats consensus by 45 cents, while revenue posted 16% Y/Y growth to $1.75B.
- Leasing Services revenue of $538.1M up 19%. Property & Facility Management revenue of $428.6M up 16%.
- LaSalle Investment Management raised $9B of equity commitments in FY.
- Americas revenue of $745.9M up 18%, EMEA revenue of $556.6M up 20%, Asia-Pacific revenue of $355.1M up 20%.
- JLL No trades PM.
- Conference Call at 9:00 ET.
- Previous: Jones Lang Lasalle beats by $0.45, beats on revenue
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:33 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 2:41 PM
- JLL (NYSE:JLL) agrees to the purchase of Cresa Portland for undisclosed terms, with the deal expected to close shortly. Cresa is the leading tenant representation firm in Portland, and its founder, managing principal, and 11 others from the firm will join JLL's Portland team of 150.
- JLL currently manages nearly 7M square feet in Portland, or 10% of the market.
- Source: Press release
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
Sep. 11, 2014, 8:15 AM| Comment!
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:34 PM| 1 Comment
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jun. 18, 2014, 11:04 AM
May. 1, 2014, 2:53 PM
- Adj. EPS of $0.25 beats consensus by 9 cents, while revenue posted 26% Y/Y growth to $1.86B.
- EMEA revenue rose 127% to $518.7M, mainly due to the acquisition of Norland Managed in December 2013, recovery in the EU, and continued strength in Germany and U.K.
- Americas revenue of $1.02B up 10%, led by 38% property sales growth in US and 17% across other regions.
- Asia Pacific revenue rose 8% to $195.6M, led by a continued strong rebound in property sales partially offset by foreign currency conversion.
- The company signed contracts with 25 new occupants such as Alibaba Group, Société Générale, and Wipro, and provided new service to its 24 existing clients.
- CBG +8.3%.
- Earlier: Q1 results.
- Other commercial players: Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL +1.7%), Kennedy-Wilson (KW +0.1%).
JLL vs. ETF Alternatives
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. It offers integrated services delivered by teams to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.
Other News & PR