- Jamba Juice reported Q4 2013 results that were better than consensus.
- During 2013 the company opened 52 new domestic units and 15 international store locations, all franchise-operated.
- Franchise and other revenues increased 19.7% due to the net addition of 75 new and re-franchised domestic and international units and solid increases in CPG and JambaGO revenues.
- After what were described as “atypical [Q3] results”, management guided for improved metrics and revenue growth that, thanks to the company’s asset-light model, should translate into strong bottom line numbers.
- Assuming the company can properly execute on its business plan, we believe Jamba is undervalued at the moment.