There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on KBIO.
Thu, Aug. 14, 9:17 AM
Thu, Aug. 7, 2:05 PM
Thu, Aug. 7, 8:53 AM
Tue, Jul. 29, 12:47 PM
Mon, Jul. 28, 5:02 PM
- Sanofi Pasteur (SNY +0.5%) (OTCQB:SNYNF) terminates its collaboration and licensing agreement with KaloBios Pharmaceuticals (KBIO -1%) for KB001-A. Sanofi had been developing the monoclonal antibody as a treatment for Pseudomonas aeruginosa ((Pa)) pneumonia prevention while KaloBios was developing it as a treatment for chronic Pa lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients.
- Sanofi agreed to terminate in consideration of low single-digit royalties on KB001-A net sales, subject to a $40M cap.
Thu, Jan. 30, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 30, 9:10 AM
Wed, Jan. 29, 5:40 PM
Wed, Jan. 29, 5:31 PM
- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals (KBIO) -38.7% AH after saying it will discontinue development of its KB003 treatment for severe asthma following initial data evaluation of a Phase 2 study which didn't meet its primary clinical endpoint of improvement when compared to placebo.
- KBIO had targeted the severe asthma population, which represents 5%-10% of the world's total asthma population of ~300M people.
- CEO David Pritchard says KBIO will refocus efforts on advancing its other treatments under development, including an oncology program and a potential treatment for cystic fibrosis.
Wed, Jan. 15, 9:11 AM
Nov. 12, 2013, 8:57 AM
Oct. 31, 2013, 5:50 PM
Sep. 26, 2013, 9:12 AM
Sep. 26, 2013, 8:25 AM| Comment!
Sep. 25, 2013, 5:35 PM
Sep. 23, 2013, 7:56 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
KBIO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR