Fri, May 1, 9:54 AM
- Q1 non-GAAP pretax income of $32.4M vs. $30.5M in Q4, $57.6M a year ago. GAAP earnings of $249.3M or $2.19 per share thanks to a pretax gain of $373.8M from the sale of KCG Hotspot.
- Trading revenues of $208.8M vs. $221.4M in Q4, $258.3M a year ago. Commissions and fees $100M vs. $117.3M and $112.3M.
- Company has tendered for $330M of its stock at a range of $13.50-$14 per share.
- Previously: KCG Holdings reports Q1 results (May 1)
- KCG +6.3%
Fri, May 1, 7:15 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 30, 7:07 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 5:30 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 1:15 PM
- Q3 non-GAAP loss from continuing operations of $19.518M compares to a profit of $21.5M on Q2 and $19M one year ago.
- CEO Daniel Coleman: "The muted retail trading activity and single-digit realized volatility within a heightened competitive environment cut into Market Making segment results."
- Market Making segment: Total revenue of $166.6M vs. $218.4M in Q2. Pretax loss excluding certain items of $5.2M vs. a profit of $36M. Average daily volume of $24.7M vs, $25.1M; in terms of daily trades 3.3M vs. 3.6M; in terms of shares traded 5.8M vs. 10.8M.
- Global Execution Services segment: Total revenue of $79.2M vs. $85.9M in Q2. Pretax income excluding certain items of $1.9M vs. $2.6M.
- Company has begun to explore options for KCG Hotspot, its electronic FX trading vehicle.
- Previously: KCG Holdings EPS of -$0.09
- Off substantially earlier, KCG has returned to flat for the session.
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:12 AM
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:08 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 2, 2014, 8:03 AM
- Revenue of $383.7M up 19% Q/Q, with non-GAAP pre-tax income of 57.6M up from $19.8M. Market Making revenue of $277.3M is up 19% Q/Q, with pre-tax income of $76M up 59%.
- With $185M of principal repayment during Q1, and another $50M since, KCG pays off and terminates its credit facility.
- Tangible book value per share of $10.85.
- Company announces $150M buyback program.
- CC at 9 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: KCG Holdings beats by $0.14
- Shares +7.7% premarket
May 2, 2014, 7:08 AM
May 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jan. 31, 2014, 7:06 AM
Jan. 31, 2014, 12:05 AM
Jan. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 12, 2013, 4:58 PM
- The $128M non-cash gain related to accounting surrounding the GETCO/Knight deal brings Q3 net income to $226.8M or $1.98 per share.
- KCG also files restated historical financial information for GETCO due to errors in the presentation of GETCO equity, earnings per unit, and cash flows, as well as an accounting charge for certain stock-related merger compensation.
- Press release.
- Previous Q3 earnings coverage.
KCG vs. ETF Alternatives
KCG Holdings Inc is asecurities firm offering clients a range of services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types and time zones. It is also engagedin principal trading via exchange-based electronic market making.
Other News & PR