Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on KDUS
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Cadus - Still A Net-Net Even After Management Completely Transformed The Company
- Cadus remains a net-net, with cash and liquid real estate exceeding the market cap.
- Management has so far shown very fast execution and already acquired a full portfolio of real estate assets.
- Due to strong downside protection risk of permanent loss of capital is minimal.
- Next catalyst will be the sell-down of properties which will show how profitability the acquired assets can be flipped. I would expect the markups to be in double digits.
Cadus - Shell Company Turning Into Real Estate Venture
- Cadus operated as a shell company for the last 15 years and was considered a value trap, but in the recent 5 months the company changed completely.
- During H1 2014 the whole cash balance was invested in high-end residential property flipping business and further funds were raised through rights issue, doubling the assets of the company.
- Carl Icahn recently invested $19m at $1.53/share, currently owns 68% of the company, his son-in-law was appointed as CEO.
- Sale of any of the acquired properties at a premium would serve as a catalyst. In optimistic scenario the share price could potentially double. Strong downside protection.
- Investors have an opportunity to invest alongside Carl Icahn in residential real estate at the similar prices to where he bought the stock.
There are no Transcripts on KDUS.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
KDUS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR