Simple Digressions • Fri, Sep. 12
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- To keep its energy expenses as low as possible, KGHM made its decision to participate in the construction of the first nuclear power plant in Poland.
- This decision will protect the company against rising energy costs in the long term.
- KGHM wants to acquire uranium deposits / mines to provide the power plant with a nuclear fuel.
- Sierra Gorda, a project of the major importance to the company, has just started its operations.
- Other company’s projects are on schedule.
- KGHM’s results, recorded in the first half of the year, confirm the company is financially sound.
KGHM Polska- An Undervalued Copper And Silver Producer
- KGHM is a Poland-based company, one of the biggest copper producers in the world.
- It is also the biggest silver producer in the world.
- After acquiring the mining assets in Canada, the company became a global copper player.
- Presently, the company is undervalued against its peers.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
KGHPF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR