There are no Focus articles on KKPNF.
There are no Transcripts on KKPNF.
There are no News articles on KKPNF.
Oct. 17, 2013, 4:55 AM
- Although America Movil (AMOV, AMX) has withdrawn its €7.2B ($9.7B) bid for KPN (KKPNY.PK) because of a disagreement over price, the deal may not be dead, the CEO of the Dutch telecom group has indicated.
- "I'm not going to say which price we wanted because there is a possibility that we will be sitting around the table again," Eelco Blok said.
- Despite the prospect of renewed talks, KPN shares are -8.6% in Amsterdam.
Sep. 11, 2013, 2:58 PM
- Shares of KPN (KKPNY.PK +5.6%) trade up on speculation that Carlos Slim may up his €2.70/share offer for the Dutch telco.
- Slim threatened to drop America Movil's bid in response to the KPN foundation's poison pill adoption. However, broader strategic considerations such as the value of Movil's current KPN stake and the necessity of diversification due to regulatory pressures in Mexico may cause Slim to flip flop.
- Earlier, Moody's assigned an A2 rating to $750M in 2016 floating-rate America Movil notes intended to finance part of the KPN tender.
Aug. 30, 2013, 3:45 AM
- America Movil (AMX, AMOV) is prepared to withdraw its €7.2B takeover offer for KPN (KKPNF.PK) after an independent foundation created to protect the interests of shareholders and other stakeholders moved to block the deal.
- The foundation exercised an option to acquire almost 50% of KPN's voting stock, saying that those stakeholder interests were at risk because America Movil didn't consult with the Dutch telecom carrier before announcing its bid. However, the foundation is open to America Movil addressing its concerns.
- KPN shares are -5.2% in Amsterdam.
Dec. 17, 2012, 6:37 AMVodafone (VOD) shares sink 2.9% in London after the company agreed to pay €1.4B for Dutch 4G spectrum in an auction that raised €3.8B in total from KPN, T-Mobile and Tele2, as well as from Vodafone. Investors are concerned about the amount operators are going to have to shell out in auctions across Europe, although cash-strapped governments are probably delighted. | 1 Comment
KKPNF vs. ETF Alternatives
Royal KPN provides telephone, Internet and television services to personal customers through its fixed network in The Netherlands. For business customers, Co. provides a range of services, from voice, Internet and data services to fully-managed outsourced ICT solutions, in The Netherlands and... More
Other News & PR