There are no Focus articles on KMDA.
Thu, Aug. 14, 10:02 AM
- Kamada Ltd. (KMDA -2%) Q2 results: Revenues: $15.8M (-1.9%); Operating Loss: ($7.9M) (-578.8%); Net Loss: ($8.3M) (-999%); Loss Per Share: ($0.23) (-666.7%); Quick Assets: $67.7M (-18.0%); Cash Burn (1H): ($5.3M) (-58.4%).
- 2014 Guidance: revenues: $70M - 72M; distribution revenue: $25M - 26M; proprietary products revenue: $45M - 47M; revenues from Baxter remain on track.
Thu, Aug. 14, 9:03 AM
Fri, May. 16, 8:02 AM
Fri, May. 16, 7:42 AM
- Israel-based Kamada Ltd. (KMDA) reports preliminary top-line results from its 168-patient Phase 2/3 clinical trial for inhaled Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) therapy for the treatment of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency (AATD).
- The study failed to achieve its primary endpoint of time to the first moderate or severe exacerbation event at one year. There was no difference between the control and placebo groups.
- A secondary endpoint, frequency of severe exacerbation, was 50% lower in the AAT group versus placebo.
- Another secondary endpoint, Forced Expiration Volume in one second (FEV1), showed positive trends.
- The data showed efficacy in certain subsets of patient populations.
- The company expects to release a more extensive analysis of the results in Q3.
Thu, May. 8, 9:12 AM
Wed, Feb. 5, 6:35 AM
Sep. 12, 2013, 10:43 AM
- Kamada (KMDA +1.5%) rises as investors anticipate results from a European trial of an inhaled version of Antitrypsin, an AAT treatment. See profile on KMDA's website.
- The Phase II/III study is scheduled to be completed by year-end.
- Here's Jefferies Raj Denhoy (as quoted by Bloomberg): “If the trial is successful, and I think there is a pretty good chance for it to be a success, Kamada will have the only inhalable version of the drug on the market."
- Jefferies estimate: $800M/year globally.
Jun. 25, 2013, 12:28 PMAnother biotech IPO coming out of its quiet period today is Kamada (KMDA +3.3%), being initiated by a number of firms with an overall bullish outlook: Jefferies kicks off coverage with a Buy, and Oppenheimer with an Outperform. Both say the real story here lies in its development of an inhalable version of alpha 1 antitrypsin. Data on the European study will be available in January and should it prove successful, it will likely be transformative for the company. Separately, Morgan Stanley starts the shares off with an Equal-weight rating. | Comment!
Jun. 5, 2013, 12:56 PM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
KMDA vs. ETF Alternatives
Kamada Ltd is an orphan drug, plasma-derived protein therapeutics company and develops and produces specialty plasma-derived protein therapeutics. Its product candidates include Glassia and Inhaled Alpha-1 Antitrypsin for its deficiency.
Other News & PR