- The company's third-quarter financial results were $3.93 billion, 20% higher than revenue in Q3 2013. Its earnings per share were reported at 57 cents.
- KMP and KMI, along with other names, are in talks for a potential buyout that will bring all companies under one roof to strengthen long-term growth prospects.
- KMP has announced that it will expand its Galena Park and Pasadena terminals to cater to the increase in demand for refined products storage and docks services.
- Oil prices are likely to remain depressed in the future as the IEA has cut oil demand forecasts.
- Stock prices have declined as a result of the Brent oil decline and are at one of their lowest levels. Dividend growth is expected at 11% after acquisition by KMI.