- Kandi has been the PEV production leader for the first eight months of 2014, accounted for 50% of China's total PEV production.
- Shanghai and Beijing reported up to 200% surge in NEV orders right after tax exemption went into effect on September 1st.
- Kandi JV delivered 208 PEVs to four towns in Jinshan District of Shanghai. Shanghai subsidies are already in place, facilitating the quick expansion of Kandi’s Car-Share and group leasing programs.
- Kandi’s growth began to accelerate this year. It anticipates to deliver 20,000 PEVs in 2014, nearly forty percent higher than the original analysts’ forecast of 12,500.
- Express News reported a Hangzhou Government’s official quoted that the NEV subsidy plan has been finalized and submitted to the city government for final approval.