Dieter Plas • Tue, Dec. 9
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 14, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Feb 6, 2014)
In-Depth Analysis Shows That Even Strong PES2015 Sales Do Not Justify Konami's ValuationDieter Plas • Tue, Dec. 9
- EA and FIFA have hurt Konami real bad. Copies sold of PES declined from 6.8 million to 1 million in 6 years.
- This year PES is getting a lot of positive media attention and this will have a positive impact on sales. I expect PES2015 to outsell PES2014 by 179% during FY2015.
- All of this, plus the fact that Konami is quoting near its 52-week low, could cause investors to think that Konami is worth a buy.
- However, even strong PES 2015 sales appear to not justify its current valuation; which currently represents a P/E of 36. Konami would be more attractive at $14 (its book value).
- A delisting will also cause the stock to be less attractive and accessible and could lower transparency.
Konami: You Will Love This Stock After Casino Legalization
There are no Transcripts on KNM.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
KNM vs. ETF Alternatives
Konami Corp develops, publishes, markets and distributes video game software products for stationary consoles & for portable consoles, also for use on personal computers. It also produces gaming machines for casinos & operates Health & Fitness clubs.
Other News & PR