- The company registered a staggering increase of 43.4% in its top line during the first quarter of its fiscal year 2015.
- Operating margin shrank by 70 bps and clocked in at 30.1%. Comparatively, the company is doing substantially better as sector’s average operating margin is reported to be 13.83%.
- The company is actively working on enhancing its international footprint and achieving brand recognition on a worldwide basis by entering into joint ventures.
- The luxury goods industry is envisioned to grow from nearly $277.7 billion in 2012 to in between the range of $295.6 billion and $301.3 billion during 2014.
- The scrip upholds an upside potential of 65% based on its strategic expansion plans, market positioning and zero debt profile in a leveraged industry.