Michael Kors: Crossed $1 Billion Mark And Still Counting
- Michael Kors’ performance last quarter was exceptional, with all departments experiencing a more than 50% increase in revenue.
- An improved cost structure helped the bottom line to improve by 74%.
- The last quarter was the first quarter ever in which Michael Kors exceeded the $1 billion mark in revenue.
- International market remains a key area for growth.
- An improving existing ecommerce website will allow a further boost to revenue gained online.