Thu, May 21, 4:49 PM
Thu, May 14, 3:09 PM
- Moody's boosts the credit rating on the senior unsecured debt of Kilroy Realty (KRC +2.3%) to Baa2 with stable outlook, noting superior financial performance, first-class West Coast portfolio, and management focus on a strong financial credit profile as key factors.
- The company expects delivery this year on $590M worth of projects currently under construction, all of which are 100% leased.
- The stock is nicely higher on the session, but likely not due to the upgrade - the entire equity REIT sector is up more than 1% amid falling rates and a big rally in the major averages.
- Source: Press Release
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:05 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:32 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 6:30 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:51 PM
Wed, Jan. 21, 10:08 AM
- Upgraded to Outperform from Neutral: Ashford Trust (AHT +1.1%), Camden Property Trust (CPT +0.1%), DDR (DDR +0.4%), Eastgroup Properties (EGP +0.3%), Host Hotels (HST -0.1%), Strategic Hotels (BEE +0.3%).
- Upgraded to Neutral from Underperform: Kilroy Realty (KRC +0.4%).
- Downgraded to Underperform from Neutral: Equity One (EQY -0.4%), Macerich (MAC -0.3%), Vornado Realty (VNO -0.7%).
- Downgraded to Neutral from Outperform: Kimco Realty (KIM -0.5%).
Dec. 12, 2014, 10:46 AM
- Started with Buys are Highwoods Properties Trust (HIW +1.2%), Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP -0.2%), and Parkway Properties (PKY -0.8%).
- Stated with Neutrals are Boston Properties (BXP +0.1%), Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN), Douglas Emmet (DEI +0.7%), First Potomac Realty (FPO +0.3%), Kilroy Realty (KRC +0.7%), and Piedmont Office (PDM -0.2%).
Dec. 9, 2014, 7:07 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 9:04 AM
- Q3 FFO of $60.4M or $0.69 per share vs. $55.9M and $0.69 one year ago.
- As of Sept. 30, KRC's stabilized portfolio totaled about 13.5M square feet. During Q3, company inked new and renewing leases on 520.5K square feet, and delivered and stabilized a 587.4K square foot building in Sunnyvale (leased to LinkedIn). The stabilized portfolio is 94.1% occupied, up from 92.2% one year ago.
- CEO John Kilroy: "Our active office development pipeline at quarter end was approximately 79% pre-leased, and our same-store operating results have benefited from rising rents."
- More details on the LinkedIn property and other development progress
- Previously: Kilroy Realty beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:52 PM
Sep. 29, 2014, 9:46 AM
Sep. 15, 2014, 11:29 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 3:01 PM
- Among those beating Q2 consensus earnings estimates are Boston Properties (BXP -0.1%), SL Green (SLG -0.2%), Kilroy Realty (KRC -0.6%), Highwoods Properties (HIW), Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN -0.3%), and Empire State Realty Trust (ESRT +0.4%), writes REIT Cafe's Susan Persin.
- Office markets were late to recover after the financial crisis and recession, but now-healthier job growth has overall vacancies down to 15.1% from 15.3% a year ago, according to Cushman & Wakefield. in key cities like NYC and San Francisco, the vacancy rate is closer to 10%. Overall gross rents are up 4.3% Y/Y.
- Office REIT returns YTD of 19.02% exceed that broad REIT sector, which is ahead 18.01%.
Jul. 28, 2014, 6:10 PM
May 22, 2014, 6:28 PM
KRC vs. ETF Alternatives
Kilroy Realty Corp is a real estate investment trust. It owns, develops, acquires & manages Class A real estate assets in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, the San Francisco Bay Area & greater Seattle.
Other News & PR