There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
Landmark Bancorp: This Regional Offers Value, Yield And Momentum After A Successful Acquisition
- Fairly priced in an expensive market, Kansas based Landmark Bancorp offers investors a blend of value, yield and moderate growth.
- Landmark is currently experiencing record earnings after a successfully completed acquisition in 2013, providing an above average growth profile for the company in the future.
- Investors seeking income benefit from a combined stock and cash dividend yield amounting to over 8% at current prices.
- As Landmark continues to build its statewide franchise, the company becomes increasingly attractive both as a stand alone entity and to acquirers.
- BOK Financial, a large multi-state bank, holds slightly less than 1% of Landmarks shares and has recently made acquisitions in the Kansas market, raising the possibility of M&A activity.
Landmark Bank: A Regional Banking Gem With A Great Dividend
There are no Transcripts on LARK.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
LARK vs. ETF Alternatives
Landmark Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company which through its subsidiary, Landmark National Bank, attracts deposits from the general public and uses such deposits to originate commercial real estate and municipal and consumer loans.
Other News & PR