There are no Transcripts on LATF.
Mon, Jul. 7, 8:08 PM
- As expected, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signs the medical marijuana bill that passed the State Senate 49 - 10 in June. The state is the 23rd to allow access to medical cannabis, albeit only via vaporizing, oils and edibles. No smoking allowed.
- Related tickers: (AEGY) (MDBX) (AVTC) (CNAB) (ERBB) (GDSM) (HPNN) (LATF) (MJNA) (PLPL) (VAPE) (VAPR) (VPCO)
Mon, Jun. 23, 10:53 AM
- New York State Senators vote 49-10 in favor of allowing limited access to medical marijuana. The bill would allow patients to inhale vaporized extracts of weed's active ingredients or eat them in food. Smoking marijuana would be prohibited, however. The State Assembly passed the measure 117-13 on Friday.
- The state's Health Department will have the task of setting up the program.
- (AEGY) (MDBX -2.4%) (AVTC +3.9%) (CNAB -1.2%) (ERBB +13.2%) (GDSM -16.7%) (HPNN) (LATF +2.2%) (MJNA -0.5%) (PLPL -4.1%) (VAPE +2.6%) (VAPR) (VPCO +2.9%)
Thu, May. 22, 10:16 AM
- According to Florida-based Novus Medical Detox, today's marijuana is much more potent than the varieties available a generation ago. This poses significant health risks to consumers as the wave of legalization gains momentum.
- In a study by the University of Mississippi Potency Monitoring Project, the level of weed's main psychoactive ingredient, THC, has increased from 3.4% in 1993 to ~9% in 2008. In sinsemilla (the flowering tops of unfertilized female plants) THC levels have jumped from 5.8% to 13.4%. The lab has identified THC concentrations as high as 37% in certain pot strains.
- The controversy surrounding the legalization of marijuana will no doubt intensify as the health risks of consuming ever-higher levels of THC in cannabis become more widely known.
- Related tickers: (AFAI) (MDBX) (MJMD) (VAPR) (MJNA) (PLPL) (RFMK) (SKTO) (VMGI) (VAPE) (LATF) (HPNN) (NTRR)
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:18 PM
- Television producer Verde Media Group (VMGI +38.5%) creates a Biotech Division to capitalize on the legalized cannabis movement. The division will develop platform technologies for extracting highly purified THC and cannabidiol (CBD) and their use in various delivery systems such as sublingual, inhaled and blended with food products.
- The Biotech Division subsidiary Butazyme LLC signs an agreement with Asia-based Phoenix Energy to produce omega-3 oils.
- (CBIS) (ENDO) (HEMP) (LATF) (MWIP) (VAPE)
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
LATF vs. ETF Alternatives
Latteno Food Corp. (the Company)through its subsidiaries, is focused on operating within the food and beverage industries. The Company is strategically focused on the acquisition of brands, production lines and distribution systems in select locations around the world in order to build its business.
Other News & PR