SA News • Fri, Oct. 3
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on LBIX
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Leading Brands Won't Quench Your Thirst For Returns
- Leading Brands is a company with deteriorating operations and weak corporate governance.
- Based on P/E, the stock is overvalued by over 10% compared to the industry average.
- Management entrenchment and related party transactions leave minority shareholders in a vulnerable position.
- The firm faces an uphill turnaround battle, and the ROE barely covers the cost of capital.
- Short sellers must be cautious of the difficulty of exiting a position due to low trading volume.
- Leading Brands’ last quarter results showed a big drop.
- The results and trend now make me bearish on the stock compared to my previously bullish stance.
- I expected far better results by now.
Fri, Oct. 3, 9:03 AM
Thu, Jul. 10, 12:47 PM
Tue, May. 20, 8:49 AM
Oct. 11, 2013, 12:46 PM
Jul. 17, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jul. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 28, 2012, 8:48 AM
Aug. 21, 2012, 9:03 AM
LBIX vs. ETF Alternatives
Leading Brands Inc and its subsidiaries, are engaged in beverage bottling, distribution, sales, merchandising, brand development and brand management of beverage products. Its product line includes juices and premium beverages.
Other News & PR