Thu, Apr. 23, 4:46 PM
Tue, Apr. 21, 10:33 AM
- Adjusted net income of $68.3M, or $0.89 per diluted share vs. $74.1, or $0.91 per diluted share, in the comparable 2014 period.
- Adjusted operating income decreased 7.7% to $90.5M or 13.8% of sales, compared with $98.1M, or 14.3% of sales in 2014.
- During the quarter, Lincoln Electric (LECO +1.1%) returned $102.9M to shareholders through share repurchases. The company's 2015 share repurchase target is $400M.
- Q1 results
Tue, Apr. 21, 7:30 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 17, 7:46 AM
- Adjusted net income of $75.4M, or $0.96 per diluted share vs. $89.2, or $1.09 per diluted share, in the comparable 2013 period.
- During the quarter, the company returned $57.8M to shareholders through share repurchases. The company's 2015 share repurchase target is $400M.
- "Looking ahead to 2015...while we are cautious about near-term factors such as foreign exchange and oil prices, we expect our strategic initiatives will continue to generate value for all of our stakeholders through the cycle," announced CEO Christopher Mapes.
- Q4 results
Tue, Feb. 17, 7:31 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 16, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:44 PM
Nov. 19, 2014, 7:33 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:41 AM
- Adjusted net income of $74.9M, or $0.94 per diluted share vs. $71.1M, or $0.86 per diluted share, in the comparable 2013 period.
- Cash flows from operations up 10.7% to $268M on a year-to-date basis.
- The company repurchased 1.8M common shares during the quarter, returning $130M to shareholders, and increased its 2014 share repurchase target to $300M.
- Q3 results
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:35 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:55 PM
Oct. 7, 2014, 10:41 AM
- Lincoln Electric (LECO -1.2%) has acquired Easom Automation Systems, a privately held full service turnkey provider of automation systems.
- "Our investment in Easom advances our leadership position in automated welding and cutting," says Lincoln Electric CEO Christopher Mapes. "Easom is a strong partner for us...and accelerates our market presence in attractive applications."
Jul. 28, 2014, 10:52 AM
- Lincoln Electric (LECO +4.3%) reported Q2 net income of $77.3M, $0.96 per diluted share, rising slightly from $72.6M, $0.87 per diluted share Y/Y.
- Sales also rose steadily to $728.5M vs. $727.4M in the comparable 2013 period.
- Operating income for Q2 increased 7.7% to $112.3M (15.4% of sales) from $104.3M (14.3% of sales) the same period a year ago.
- Over the quarter, the company returned $87M to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends.
- Q2 earnings
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:43 AM| Comment!
Jul. 27, 2014, 5:30 PM
LECO vs. ETF Alternatives
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., manufactures welding, cutting and brazing products. Its welding product includes arc welding power sources, wire feeding systems, robotic welding packages, fume extraction equipment, consumable electrodes and fluxes.
Other News & PR