What Do Leju's Rapid E-Commerce And Listing Revenue Growth Mean For SouFun?
- Leju's e-commerce and listing revenue segments grew 530% and 250% in 2013.
- In less than two years and as of the third quarter 2013, Leju has surpassed SouFun's e-commerce revenue on a quarterly basis.
- Leju has established agreements and strategic cooperation partnerships with SINA and Baidu including approximately 60 million members located in over 250 cities in China.
- Despite Leju's growth, SouFun's combined marketing and listing revenue should continue to outperform Leju in the near-term.
- SouFun has built an overall stronger independent brand which will provide a barrier to Leju's long-term diversification potential.