- Lexam VG's Q3 loss fell as the company eliminates expenses.
- This is in line with my expectations.
- The weak share price offers investors an inexpensive way to bet on Rob McEwen and the Timmins Gold Camp, and I remain a believer in the stock.
- Lexam VG is a small exploration company led by Rob McEwen, with several properties in the gold-rich Timmins Mining Camp in Ontario.
- This is an early stage company that is speculative, but I think the odds are in your favor given the company's management, location, and large gold resources. .
- The recent PEA on the company's open pit resources place a floor under the stock, significantly improving the risk/reward profile of the company. .
- If you are willing to take the risk of buying an early stage company, are bullish of gold, and believe in Rob McEwen the stock is worth buying today.
There are no Transcripts on LEXVF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
LEXVF vs. ETF Alternatives
Lexam VG Gold explores for gold in Northern Ontario, Canada, in the heart of Timmins Gold Camp, one of the most prolific gold producing regions of the world, with over 70 million ounces delivered to date. The Company's projects are adjacent to large Goldcorp mines and hold NI 43-101 compliant... More
Other News & PR