Thu, Feb. 5, 4:11 PM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Fri, Jan. 23, 6:01 AM
- The conference call is scheduled to begin at 5.00 p.m. ET (2.00 p.m. PT).
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.19 on revenues of $226.07M.
Thu, Jan. 22, 7:14 PM
- LeapFrog (NYSE:LF) reports preliminary FQ3 sales of $145M, far below guidance of $220M-$240M and a $226.1M consensus. Excluding charges, preliminary reported EPS is at -$0.25, well below a $0.19 consensus.
- FY15 (ends March '15) guidance has been withdrawn. A $107M write-down of goodwill and deferred tax assets is being taken. Full FQ3 results are due on Feb. 5.
- LeapFrog blames weaker-than-expected children's tablet sales, delays in shipping the LeapTV video game system, lower cartridge/accessories demand, lower-than-expected LeapReader sales, tighter inventory management, and the West Coast port slowdown.
- CEO John Barbour: "In light of our significant sales decline and losses, we are thoroughly reviewing our product strategies, operations and cost structure in order to improve our financial performance."
- Shares have plunged to $3.05 in AH trading.
Nov. 3, 2014, 9:11 PM
- LeapFrog Enterprises (NYSE:LF) reports sales in its U.S. segment fell 47.0% to $77.6M.
- International sales declined 33.0% to $36.1M.
- SG&A expenses +7.6% to $20.3M.
- 2015 Guidance: Net Sales: $450M - $470M; Non-GAAP EPS: $0.13 - $0.25; Effective tax rate: 37.5%; CAPEX: $35M - 45M.
- Q3 Guidance:Net Sales: $220M - $240M; Non-GAAP EPS: $0.16 - $0.28; Effective tax rate: 37.5%.
- LF fell -8.3% in the AH session.
- Q3 results
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:17 PM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:51 PM
- LeapFrog (NYSE:LF) reports sales in the U.S. segment fell 47% Y/Y to $47M in FQ1 and dropped 34% in its international segment.
- Though the company is trying to look forward to new lines of products this year, a retail inventory carryover from last year's holiday season is still hampering its progress.
- SG&A expenses were flat in FQ1 from a year ago, but on a percentage of sales basis they skyrocketed.
- Guidance from the company is far from re-assuring, revenue isn't supposed to pick up until the December quarter and EPS for the full year is forecast to fall compared to a year ago.
- LF -13.3% AH
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:38 PM| Comment!
Aug. 3, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, ACXM, AEIS, AIG, ANV, APL, AREX, BRS, CAR, CHGG, CKEC, CKP, CNQR, CRK, CUTR, DRC, ECOM, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, GTAT, ININ, IRWD, JMBA, KAMN, KONA, LF, LLNW, LMNS, MCEP, MDR, MRO, MWA, NLS, OGS, OTTR, PHH, PL, PLOW, PXD, QLYS, REGI, ROSE, RP, RTEC, SALE, SNHY, THC, TNET, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, VNO, VNR, VVC, WAGE, Y
May. 5, 2014, 4:15 PM| Comment!
May. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEIS, AIG, APC, APL, ARE, AXLL, BDE, BNFT, CATM, CFN, CKEC, CKP, CRK, DATA, ECOL, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FLDM, FN, G, HCLP, HGR, HI, IDTI, ININ, KAR, LF, MCEP, MED, MR, NLS, OAS, OTTR, PIKE, PRI, PSMI, QLYS, RBC, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SALE, SKH, SMG, SNHY, STAG, SZYM, THC, TXRH, UAM, VECO, VNO, VVUS, WG, YY, ZIPR.
Feb. 12, 2014, 4:15 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 11, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2013, 4:15 PM
Nov. 4, 2013, 12:10 AM
- AEIS, AEL, ANAD, APC, ARI, AWR, BDE, BGC, BKH, BRE, BSFT, CENX, CF, CHMT, CLDT, CRK, CRZO, CSOD, DDR, DNB, DRYS, ED, ELNK, FST, GDP,GIMO, GSM, GST, GTAT, HK, HTZ, IPXL, JMBA, LF, LGCY, LMNX, MDR, MNKD, MR, MRO, NFX, NGLS, OMI, OTTR, PAA, PIKE, PKT, PNG, PPO, PXD,QLYS, RKT, SAAS, SB, SBAC, SGY, SNCR, STAG, TDW, THC, TPC, UNM, VNO, VOLC, WFT, WMGI
LF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR