Wed, Feb. 18, 4:36 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $63M or $0.59 per share vs. $55.8M and $0.55 one year ago.
- RevPAR of $181.49 up 7.7% Y/Y. EBITDA margin of 32% up 163 basis points.
- CEO Michael Barnello: "U.S. lodging demand continued to exceed our expectations, with its growth rate accelerating during each successive quarter in 2014."
- 2015 outlook: RevPAR growth of 4.5-6.5%. Hotel EBITDA margin increase of 50-150 bps. Adjusted FFO per share of $2.67-$2.84 vs. $2.58 in 2014.
- Updated investor presentation
- Earnings call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: LaSalle Hotel Properties misses by $0.01, revenue in-line (Feb. 18)
- LHO flat after hours
Wed, Feb. 18, 4:14 PM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:31 PM
- Q3 adjusted FFO of $88.3M or $0.85 per share vs. $72.8M and $0.76 one year ago. Dividend is $0.375.
- RevPAR of $212.98 up 11.5% Y/Y, with EBITDA margin of 37.2% up 211 basis points. Average daily rate up 10.2% to $242.25, and occupancy up 110 bps to 87.9%.
- CEO Michael Barnello: "U.S. lodging demand exceeded our expectations during Q3 and industry ADR continued on its trajectory of strong growth."
- Full-year guidance: RevPAR growth of 8.75%-9.25% vs. previous of 6.5%-8%; Adjusted FFO per share of $2.56-$2.60 vs. previous $2.44-$2.54.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Previously: LaSalle Hotel started at Buy ahead of earnings
- Previously: LaSalle Hotel Properties beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
- LHO flat AH
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:14 PM| Comment!
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALB, ALGT, AWH, BCR, BDN, CA, CAKE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CTXS, CVA, EEFT, EFX, EGHT, FTK, FTNT, GGG, IBKC, INFN, LEG, LHO, LOGI, LRCX, MKSI, MKTO, MLNX, MSA, NOW, NXPI, ORLY, OTEX, PLCM, PLXS, RE, RJF, SCSS, SFG, SGMO, SHLM, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TILE, TMK, TSCO, TYL, USTR, VAR, WFT, YELP
Jul. 23, 2014, 4:35 PM| Comment!
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AF, AHL, AIZ, ALGT, ALSN, ANGI, ANGO, AVB, AWH, BDN, CA, CAKE, CCI, CHE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CMRE, CRUS, CSGP, CTXS, EFX, EGHT, ETFC, ETH, FB, FFIV, FLS, FR, FTNT, GGG, GILD, HBI, HWAY, IBKC, ILMN, INFN, KALU, LHO, MAC, MKSI, MSA, NSR, NVEC, NXPI, OHI, OII, ORLY, PLCM, QCOM, QTM, RE, RJF, SFG, SGMO, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TEX, TILE, TMK, TQNT, TRIP, TSCO, TYL, UMPQ, USTR, VAR, WFT
Apr. 23, 2014, 4:39 PM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 6:19 PM| Comment!
Feb. 5, 2014, 5:08 PM
Oct. 16, 2013, 4:21 PM
Jul. 17, 2013, 4:15 PM
Apr. 17, 2013, 4:24 PM
Feb. 20, 2013, 5:41 PM
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:14 PM
LHO vs. ETF Alternatives
LaSalle Hotel Properties is a real estate investment trust. The Company's business includes buying, owing, redeveloping & leasing mainly upscale & luxury full-service hotels located in convention, resort & urban business markets.
Other News & PR