Thu, Aug. 20, 9:14 AM
Thu, Aug. 20, 7:09 AM
Tue, Aug. 18, 10:10 AM
- A strong housing starts report and a brisk earnings report from Home Depot appears to be giving a lift to other building products sellers.
- Lowe's (LOW +0.7%), Builders FirstSource (BLDR +2.9%), Stock Building Supply Holdings (STCK +1%), and Hardwoods Distribution (OTC:HDIUF +7.3%), Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM +0.5%), and Lumber Liquidators (LL +3.2%) are all higher on the day with the S&P 500 and Dow negative.
- Previously: New all-time high for retail standout Home Depot (Aug. 18 2015)
Fri, Aug. 14, 2:11 PM
Wed, Aug. 12, 2:59 PM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) is up 6.0% on above-average volume as the stock makes a small bounce off the 52-week low set last week.
- There's been some talk that the well-documented bear case on LL has run its course and investors should cover their short.
- Previously: Lumber Liquidators knocked down by weak results (Aug. 05 2015)
Wed, Aug. 5, 12:48 PM
Wed, Aug. 5, 9:19 AM
- Gainers: FNJN +60%. BIOC +13%. FSLR +11%. KATE +9%. Z +9%. HRB +8%. OAS +8%. TSEM +8%. PCLN +7%. SLTD +7%. MSI +6%. ATVI +6%. SUPN +6%. LC +6%. CTSH +6%. BBL +6%. SDRL +5%.
- Losers: SALE -33%. OHGI -28%. LL -24%. BOOT -23%. ETSY -20%. TRMB -13%. GLUU -10%. RSO -10%. DIS -9%. NYMT -7%. MEMP -7%. GNW -7%. PWR -7%. CERN -6%. PZZA -6%.
Wed, Aug. 5, 8:24 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) is lower in early trading after reporting a 10% drop in comparable-store sales in Q2.
- The company reported a 7.6% decline in number of customers billed and a 2.4% drop in average sale total.
- Promotional pricing during the quarter led to a plunge in LL's gross margin rate to 25.1% from 40.4%.
- Guidance: The company expects to open 20 to 25 new stores in the expanded format. No outlook for sales or EPS is doled out by management.
- Previously: Lumber Liquidators misses by $0.81, misses on revenue
- LL -19.3% to $14.81.
Wed, Aug. 5, 6:02 AM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
Mon, Jun. 15, 8:51 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) announces it promoted Marco Pescara to serve as its Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer.
- The move will combine the marketing and merchandising departments under Pescara's control.
- Chief Merchandising Officer William Schlegle has been let go to make way for Pescara.
- LL -1.77% premarket.
Fri, Jun. 12, 11:22 AM
- Shares of Lumber Liquidators (NYSE:LL) are up 6.65% on some vague market rumors that home improvement giant Home Depot is interested in acquiring the embattled flooring seller.
- Home Depot is trading in-line with market averages as investors ignore the speculation.
Mon, Jun. 8, 1:39 PM
- Lumber Liquidators (LL -4.3%) trades lower in reaction to questions being raised by the EPA on the company's do-it-yourself home testing method and some claims around formaldehyde contamination.
- The government agency is also pointing out that it doesn't have established standards on formaldehyde, although rules proposed in 2013 could be implemented this year.
- EPA statement on Lumber Liquidators
Wed, Jun. 3, 9:37 AM
Mon, Jun. 1, 10:54 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (LL +1.1%) discloses it relabeled some flooring products because a supplier placed California Air Resources Board compliance numbers on the items even though they weren't applicable.
- "This labeling issue does not impact the CARB Phase II emissions compliance for these products, " states the company.
- Question over the relabeled products cropped up last week.
- SEC Form 8-K
Thu, May 21, 9:16 AM
LL vs. ETF Alternatives
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc is a specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America. It offers products including domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork.
Other News & PR