Wed, Feb. 25, 7:03 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:02 AM| Comment!
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 7:06 AM
Jul. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ATRO, AUO, BAH, BDC, BEN, CFR, CVE, D, DHX, DORM, DX, ENR, EVER, GIB, GRMN, GT, HAE, HES, HSP, HUM, HUN, IACI, ICLR, INGR, LFUS, LL, LO, LPLA, MGAM, MINI, MMYT, MRGE, MWV, NICE, NVMI, PAG, PBI, PEG, PSX, PSXP, PTRY, ROK, RRD, S, SAIA, SEE, SGNT, SMP, SO, SODA, SONS, SPB, SPW, TASR, TFX, TRI, VLO, VLY, WEC, WLP
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, ABC, ALK, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BPOP, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CLF, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COG, CRI, CRY, CSH, CWEI, DAN, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, DST, ECA, EQM, EQT, F, FAF, FLIR, GM, GNTX, GPI, GPK, GRUB, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IMS, IQNT, ISSI, IVC, JAH, JBLU, KEM, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MHO, MMM, MTH, MTRN, NBL, NDAQ, NOK, NUE, NWE, O, ORI, OSTK, PCP, PDS, PENN, PHM, PNK, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RDWR, RS, RTIX, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SIAL, SQNS, SUI, SVU, SXC, TDY, TROW, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, VAC, VDSI, VIVO, WAB, WCC, WIT, WYN, ZMH
Jul. 9, 2014, 4:43 PM
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) reports Q2 sales of $263.1M (+2.3% Y/Y), and expects to report EPS of $0.59-$0.61. Those figures are well below a consensus of $303.2M and $0.90. Gross margin is expected to be down Y/Y.
- The company now forecasts full-year sales of $1.05B-$1.1B and EPS of $2.65-$3.00, below a consensus of $1.16B and $3.34. Same-store sales are expected to be up by a low-single digit %, down from prior guidance of mid-to-high single-digit growth.
- Same-store sales fell 7.1% Y/Y in Q2, much worse than Q1's 0.6% drop and a big reversal from last year's 14.9% growth. SG&A spend rose an estimated 9% Y/Y.
- CEO Robert Lynch: "Customer traffic to our stores was significantly weaker than we expected, particularly in geographic areas severely impacted by the unusually harsh weather in the first quarter ... Our reduced customer traffic has coincided with certain weak macroeconomic trends related to residential remodeling, including existing home sales."
- He adds LL now believes "the prolonged purchase cycle associated with our customers' discretionary, large-ticket home improvement projects is likely to be delayed for some customers into the fall flooring season, and for others, into spring of 2015."
- Shares fell 8.1% in regular trading ahead of the warning.
Apr. 30, 2014, 7:12 AM| Comment!
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABX, ACCO, ACT, ADP, ADT, ALLT, AUDC, AUO, CEVA, CKSW, CVE, D, DHX, ENR, EVER, EXC, GIB, GOV, GRMN, GVA, H, HES, HPY, HSP, IACI, ICON, IMN, INGR, IP, ISSI, JLL, LL, LVLT, MGAM, MRGE, MSCI, MWV, NEE, NI, NVMI, NYCB, OMG, OSIS, PBI, PNK, PSX, PSXP, RDWR, RGS, SEE, SNCR, SO, SPW, SUI, TASR, TFX, TRI, TWX, TX, WEC, WLP, ZEUS.
Feb. 19, 2014, 7:01 AM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:05 AM
Feb. 18, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 23, 2013, 7:23 AM
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) reports it grew sales in Q3 through strong gains in traffic and average ticket.
- Gross margin rose 370 bps to 41.8% as the company sold more accessories and realized lower costs.
- The company opened seven new stores and remodeled another six during the period.
- Q4 same-store sales guidance is set at 9%-14%. (PR)
- LL +2.0% premarket.
Oct. 23, 2013, 7:07 AM| Comment!
Oct. 23, 2013, 12:05 AM
LL vs. ETF Alternatives
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc is a specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America. It offers products including domestic hardwood species, engineered hardwood, laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and cork.
Other News & PR