SA News • Wed, Oct. 29
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Oct. 29, 10:21 AM
- LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT +0.8%) Q3 results: Revenues: $17.5M (+14.4%); Gross Profit: $12M (+12.1%); Operating Expenses: $10M (+2.0%); Operating Income: $1.9M (+137.5%); Net Income: $1M (+42.9%); EPS: $0.05 (unch); Quick Assets: $18.4M (+25.2%).
- 2014 Guidance: Sales: $71.3M ; operating income: $5.7M .
- Q4 Guidance: Sales: $18.9 M ; operating income: $2.1M .
Tue, Oct. 28, 5:45 PM
Tue, Oct. 28, 4:56 PM
Tue, Oct. 21, 12:38 PM
Mon, Aug. 18, 1:56 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 29, 9:03 PM
- LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT +1.5%) Q2 results: Net Sales: $18.2M (+13.8%); Gross Profit: $12.4M (+10.7%); Operating Expenses: $10.4M (+6.1%); Operating Income: $2.0M (+42.9%); Net Income: $1.3M (+44.4%); EPS: $0.08 (+33.3%); Quick Assets: $23.5M (+59.9%).
- 2014 Guidance: Sales: $70.1M, XenoSure sales: $10.0M; operating income: $5.6M.
- Q3 Guidance: Sales: $17.1M; operating income: $1.4M.
Tue, Jul. 29, 6:15 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:48 PM| Comment!
Fri, May. 30, 8:55 AM
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:41 PM
Oct. 29, 2013, 6:57 PM
Oct. 24, 2013, 12:08 PM
- Benchmark initiates LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT +2%) at Buy.
- "The company's well-established position within the vascular surgeon community, and its focus on niche products that typically do not attract competition from the industry giants, give the company a bit of a home field advantage," analyst Jan Wald says, adding that "10%+ annual revenue growth and a $0.12 annual dividend provides investors with reasons to own the stock."
- Price target is $9, representing a 28% upside from Wednesday's close.
Aug. 28, 2013, 1:19 PM
- LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT +2.3%) says it's acquired the assets of InaVein for $2.5M.
- The purchase price represents 1.1X of InaVein's 2012 sales, and potential earn-out payments in 2014 and 2015 based on the performance of the acquired business and regulatory approval in China.
- InaVein owned and marketed the TRIVEX System, which carries an attractive 60% - 70% gross margin.
Jul. 31, 2013, 6:14 AM
Jul. 9, 2013, 4:23 PM
May. 1, 2013, 4:41 AM
LMAT vs. ETF Alternatives
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc., develops, manufactures & markets medical devices & implants used mainly in vascular surgery. Its diversified portfolio of peripheral vascular devices consists of brand name products that are used in arteries & veins outside heart.
Other News & PR