Interview With The CEO Of Manhattan Bridge Capital
Wed, Aug. 13, 9:59 AM
- Income from operations of $331K up 34% from a year ago. Net income of $421K or $0.10 per share vs. $158K and $0.04.
- Revenue of $630K up 13.7% Y/Y. $518K of that amount is interest on loans and $112K is origination fees.
- After the 1.75M share secondary on July 31, LOAN believes it has satisfied the requirements to become a REIT and intends to do so starting with the 2014 tax year.
- Previously: Manhattan Bridge Capital Reports Q2 profit
- Shares +6.1%
Wed, Aug. 13, 7:24 AM
Mon, Jul. 28, 12:45 PM
Mon, Jul. 28, 11:08 AM
- After flying higher on Friday on a report it perhaps was going to raise needed money in a less-dilutive fashion, Manhattan Bridge (LOAN -14.3%) raises about $5M in gross proceeds with an offering of 1.75M shares priced at $2.85 each. The underwriter greenshoe is for another 263K shares at that price.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Manhattan Bridge jumps on offering postponement
Fri, Jul. 25, 12:45 PM
Fri, Jul. 25, 10:20 AM| 2 Comments
Mon, Jun. 30, 7:28 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 9, 8:18 AM| Comment!
Tue, May. 13, 12:45 PM
Thu, May. 1, 8:52 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 4, 7:29 AM| Comment!
Mon, Feb. 3, 7:05 AM| Comment!
Nov. 1, 2013, 8:53 AM| Comment!
Sep. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 2, 2013, 9:15 AM| Comment!
May. 2, 2013, 2:59 PM
LOAN vs. ETF Alternatives
Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc., offers short-term, secured, non-banking loans to real estate investors (also known as hard money) to fund their acquisition and construction of properties located in the New York Metropolitan area.
Other News & PR