From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Nov. 19, 7:45 AM
- On Nov. 20, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in NYC.
- More than 20 "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of now, the following small-caps are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 29,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- ACET 582, ACU 123, OTCQB:ADTM 671, ADES 394, AXPW 1341, BONE 780, LODE 642, DXPE 505, HPJ 931, OTCQX:IGXT 1,244, INTL 1,360, MNTX 497, OTCQB:MEEC 92, LABL 165, NEWT 200, PSEC 16,546, SA 2,459, SPA 305, TREC 213, OTCQX:YGYI 164
Thu, Oct. 16, 8:10 AM
Thu, Oct. 2, 9:17 AM
- Comstock Mining (NYSEMKT:LODE) says it recorded its highest-ever pours for a single month during September, totaling 2,423 gold equiv. oz.
- Q3 mining revenue from the sale of gold was $6.5M, and gold and silver shipments totaled nearly ~5K oz. and 61K oz., respectively, with silver rising 26% Q/Q.
- Says Q3 mining cash costs were ~$832/oz. despite "challenging but improving strip ratios"; says it continues to progress toward FY 2014 production cost target of $750/oz.
Thu, Sep. 18, 12:25 PM
- On Sept. 22, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in LA.
- Thirty "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of today, the following small-cap companies are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 13,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- AETI 127, AVNW 769, BONE 765, CLIR 805, LODE 620, OTCQB:CRWG 128, HILL 750, DXPE 514, ELLO 0, OTCQX:IGXT 1,249, NNVC 1,632, NEWT 191, TIS 1,084, QUAD 562, REED 748, REX 491, RMCF 459, SALM 230, SPA 305, TESS 282, TREC 211, HTM 1,252
Tue, Jul. 22, 8:34 AM
Thu, May. 8, 5:13 PM| Comment!
Tue, Apr. 29, 9:14 AM
Tue, Feb. 18, 5:38 PM
Dec. 31, 2013, 9:07 AM
- Comstock Mining (LODE) says it has surpassed its 2013 guidance, exceeding the estimated 20K gold equiv. oz. and producing ~20,800 gold equiv. oz. for LODE's first full year of production.
- LODE also says it has completed the construction of two new heap cells and the supporting ponds and related infrastructure; the system is now fully operational and newly stacked materials are ready for leaching and processing.
Aug. 26, 2013, 9:06 AM
- Comstock Mining (LODE) prices a public offering of ~4.14M shares of common stock at $2.11/share.
- LODE says it will use $3M of the expected $8.6M in proceeds from the offering for expansion of the heap leach pad, with the remaining proceeds for the purchase of lands supporting its expansion and for general corporate purposes.
Mar. 28, 2013, 5:36 PM
Mar. 13, 2013, 8:30 AMComstock Mining (LODE) says it has priced a public offering of 5M shares of common stock at $2/share. LODE intends to use the proceeds to accelerate prerequisite environmental studies, engineering and permitting for growing production through the development and expansion of the Lucerne and Dayton Mine plans. | 2 Comments
Jan. 16, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jan. 3, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jan. 2, 2013, 3:57 PM
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:42 AM
LODE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR