LPDX is defunct.
From other sites
Nov. 12, 2014, 10:02 AM| Nov. 12, 2014, 10:02 AM | Comment!
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:32 AM
Sep. 25, 2014, 12:45 PM
Sep. 25, 2014, 9:17 AM
Sep. 25, 2014, 7:40 AM
- LabCorp (NYSE:LH) acquires LipoScience (NASDAQ:LPDX) for $5.25 per share in cash (transaction value: $85.3M). The transaction will be accretive to earnings in year one and accretive to cost of capital by year three.
- LipoScience develops diagnostic tests based on nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR). Its first product, the NMR LipoProfile test, directly quantifies LDL particle number (LDL-P) and provides physicians and patients with actionable information to personalize management of heart disease.
- LPDX is up 64% premarket on high volume.
Aug. 12, 2014, 5:47 PM
- LipoScience (LPDX -0.3%) Q2 results: Revenues: $9.0M (-32.1%); Operating Expenses: $10.2M (-19.7%); Net Loss: ($4.1M) (-66.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.27) (-58.8%); Quick Assets: $42.8M (-13.7%); Cash Burn (1H): ($3.6M) (+47.9%).
- Q3 Guidance: revenue: $8.5M - 9.0M; volume: 320K - 340K; gross margin: low- to mid-70% range; operating expenses: $10.2M - 10.5M; cash usage: $5M.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:19 PM
May 12, 2014, 6:03 PM
May 5, 2014, 7:29 AM
- In an effort to manage its costs and streamline its operations, nano cap LipoScience (LPDX) terminates its contract with Health Diagnostic Laboratory and cuts 22 jobs.
- Consensus revenue estimates for Q1 and 2014 are $12M and $48M, respectively.
- 23 mutual funds have positions, down from 41 a year earlier.
Mar. 28, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 28, 2014, 9:12 AM
Mar. 10, 2014, 5:13 PM
Sep. 6, 2013, 11:29 AM
- LipoScience (LPDX +2%) appoints William Cromwell, M.D., as the company's chief medical officer.
- He joins LPDX for a second time, having previously served in the same position from 1999 - 2005.
- Cromwell replaces Robert M Honigberg, who announced last month that he was resigning effective September 17 for family-related reasons.
Aug. 26, 2013, 7:35 PM
Aug. 6, 2013, 6:51 AM
Aug. 2, 2013, 3:08 PM
- LipoScience (LPDX -10.7%) plummets as CEO Richard Brajer steps down "to pursue other interests."
- Robert Greczyn is named interim CEO.
- The company says Q2 revenues will likely come in at $13.3M, towards the low end of guidance. Consensus is $13.6M
- For the full year, the company cuts its revenue guidance to $52-54M, down from $54-56M, and below Street estimates of $55.37M. (PR)
Visit Seeking Alpha's
Other News & PR