5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
GlobeNewswire (Feb 27, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 24, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 22, 2014)
LPDX vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Sep 62013, 11:29 AM
Friday, Sep 62013, 11:29 AM| Comment!
- LipoScience (LPDX +2%) appoints William Cromwell, M.D., as the company's chief medical officer.
- He joins LPDX for a second time, having previously served in the same position from 1999 - 2005.
- Cromwell replaces Robert M Honigberg, who announced last month that he was resigning effective September 17 for family-related reasons.
Monday, Aug 262013, 7:35 PM|Monday, Aug 262013, 7:35 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Aug 62013, 6:51 AM
Friday, Aug 22013, 3:08 PM
Friday, Aug 22013, 3:08 PM| Comment!
- LipoScience (LPDX -10.7%) plummets as CEO Richard Brajer steps down "to pursue other interests."
- Robert Greczyn is named interim CEO.
- The company says Q2 revenues will likely come in at $13.3M, towards the low end of guidance. Consensus is $13.6M
- For the full year, the company cuts its revenue guidance to $52-54M, down from $54-56M, and below Street estimates of $55.37M. (PR)
Friday, Aug 22013, 12:45 PM|Friday, Aug 22013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, May 222013, 12:40 PMLipoScience (LPDX +3.4%) trades up today after announcing the availability of its NMR lipoprotein particle testing using the Vantera Clinical Analyzer through Mayo Medical Laboratories. The analysis provides physicians and patients with a detailed assessment of cardiovascular disease risk from a single blood test that measures the concentration of low-density lipoprotein particles and other lipoprotein information. |Wednesday, May 222013, 12:40 PM| Comment!
Friday, May 102013, 12:52 PMMidday top 10 gainers: UNIS +58%. DRAM +57%. VRML +26%. SREV +22%. MCP +20%. UBNT +18%. RH +18%. WCRX +17%. CSIQ +16%. SQNM +16%.
Midday top 10 losers: PTIE -48%. DRRX -41%. IFMI -34%. AFFY -26%. SRT -23%. LPDX -22%. OPTR -17%. REFR -16%. PANL -16%. TRMD -15%. |Friday, May 102013, 12:52 PM| Comment!
Friday, May 102013, 12:34 PMLipoScience (LPDX -22.8%) tanks after CEO Richard Brajer expresses his dissatisfaction with the company's revenue performance in Q1 (-1.2% Y/Y). LipoProfile test order growth fell to 8.7% Y/Y versus Y/Y growth of 14.8% in Q4, although orders did rise Q/Q. The main problems — which include difficulties ramping up new sales reps, faster direct business-to-lab partner conversion, and managed care headwinds — "cannot be fixed overnight," Brajer laments. In light of this, LPDX lowers its FY13 revenue guidance to $54-56M (consensus is $61.43M). (PR) |Friday, May 102013, 12:34 PM| Comment!
Friday, May 102013, 6:18 AM
Wednesday, Mar 272013, 4:31 PM
Tuesday, Feb 192013, 1:51 PMLipoScience (LPDX +0.6%) moves up after Piper Jaffray initiates the shares with an Overweight and a $15.00 price target. Piper notes that ongoing traction converting its LDL-C patient monitoring assays to LDL-P and represents a potential $330M annual revenue run-rate, which would exceed both its top and bottom-line projections. Separately, Barclay's and UBS also initiated coverage with an Overweight and Buy, respectively. |Tuesday, Feb 192013, 1:51 PM| Comment!
Friday, Jan 252013, 10:37 AM
Friday, Jan 252013, 8:43 AM