Tue, May 5, 9:15 AM
- Adjusted loss from continuing operations of $18.9M, or -$0.13 per diluted share vs. a loss of $7M in the same quarter a year ago.
- OSB prices languished in the quarter on relatively flat volumes compared to last quarter, although the more diversified Siding business posted record results.
- Revenue by segment: Oriented Strand Board -2%; Siding +21%; Engineered Wood Products +4%; South America -2%.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $468M as of March 31, 2015.
- Q1 results
Tue, May 5, 8:10 AM| Comment!
Mon, May 4, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Wed, Feb. 11, 8:27 AM
- Adjusted loss from continuing operations of $32M, or $0.23 per diluted share vs. $60M, or $0.42 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Financial results continued to be negatively affected as OSB prices drifted downward, log outages affected siding production and EWP sales slowed.
- Revenue by segment: Oriented Strand Board -12%; Siding +2%; Engineered Wood Products -3%; South America -12%.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $533M as of December 31, 2014.
- "While housing starts were only up about 9% in 2014, the consensus forecast for 2015 and 2016 currently shows about a 20% increase in each of the next two years," said CEO Curt Stevens.
- LPX -5.5% premarket
- Q4 results
Wed, Feb. 11, 8:01 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 9:13 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 10:11 AM
- Adjusted loss from continuing operations of $16.3M vs. $19.4M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Financial results continued to be negatively affected by poor Oriented Strand Board (OSB) pricing and less demand than anticipated due to anemic housing recovery.
- Revenue by segment: Oriented Strand Board -5%; Siding +10%; Engineered Wood Products +13.9%; South America -14.3%.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $580M as of September 30, 2014.
- The company's Board of Directors authorized the repurchase up to $100M of common stock. The purchases will be made from time to time as market conditions warrant and subject to regulatory considerations.
- Q3 results
Nov. 5, 2014, 8:09 AM| Comment!
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:06 AM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
May 8, 2014, 8:03 AM| Comment!
May 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Feb. 13, 2014, 8:13 AM| Comment!
Feb. 13, 2014, 12:05 AM
- ABB, ABX, ACOR, AFSI, APA, ASPS, AVP, BBW, BG, BKW, BWA, CAB, COR, CPN, CRNT, CVE, DBD, DISCA, ECA, EQM, EQT, FAF, GG, GNC, GNRC, GT, HIMX, HOT, IFF, JAH, LPX, LYG, MFA, MFC, MPEL, NGLS, NLSN, NTWK, O, OAK, OMG, ONE, ORB, OWW, PAG, PDS, PEP, PES, PVR, Q, RTIX, SHPG, SKYW, SON, STC, SYNT, TAP, TCK, TRGT, VNDA, VNTV, WBC, WSO
LPX vs. ETF Alternatives
Louisiana-Pacific Corp along with its subsidiaries is engaged in the manufacturing of building products. The Company's business segments are North America Oriented Strand Board, Siding, Engineered Wood Products and South America.
Other News & PR