There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Liquidmetal Technologies, Inc.: Emerging From A Period Of Transition
- LQMT has promising technology that could change the materials landscape in the 21st century.
- The company has had to transition from an IP holding company to a commercially viable business.
- The management team at LQMT has done a good job of steering this company into a positive trajectory and set themselves up well for outsized returns.
New Developments In My Long Case For Liquidmetal Technologies
- There are similarities between Liquidmetal Technologies and Plug Power.
- Insider buying and the 20 million dollar credit line.
- Breaking down the Apple Master Transaction Agreement and potential future revenue from Apple.
- Catalysts: Lockheed Martin, iGolf, and the medical device industry.
- Will Apple buy Liquidmetal Technologies?
Liquidmetal: What's An Apple Contract Really Worth?
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
LQMT vs. ETF Alternatives
Liquidmetal Technologies is the leading developer of bulk alloys and composites that utilize the performance advantages offered by amorphous alloy technology. Amorphous alloys are unique materials that are distinguished by their ability to retain a random structure when they solidify, in... More
Other News & PR