SA News • Thu, Jan. 16
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on LSCG
From other sites
There are no Transcripts on LSCG.
Thu, Jan. 16, 9:15 AM
- Lighting Science (LSCG) raises gross proceeds of $6.6M through the issuance of 6.6K Series J shares to Cleantech A, Cleantech B, and PCA LSG.
- Each J security consists of 1 Series J preferred share and a warrant to purchase 2.65K shares of the common stock at an exercise price of $0.001/share. (8-K)
- Previous: Lighting Science raises $1.5M in Series J preferred share sale
Oct. 21, 2013, 5:37 PM
- Lighting Science (LSCG) raises $1.5M through the sale of additional Series J Convertible Preferred stock at $1,000/share to Continental Casualty, UVE Partners, and LJH Partners. (8-K)
- The sale replaces part of a previous commitment by Pegasus Capital in the Sept. $20M Series J round.
- Shares are convertible at a price of $0.95/share.
Sep. 16, 2013, 12:35 PM
- Lighting Science (LSCG.PK +13.6%) shares spike after the company secures $20M in preferred stock financing and commitments. Pegasus Capital led the round with participation from Riverwood Capital.
- 20K shares of Series J preferred stock will be issued at a price of $1K/share.
- Funding will be used with a focus on development of LED lighting "technology platforms and product innovation."
LSCG vs. ETF Alternatives
Lighting Science is the world's leading maker of advanced lighting products. By applying the science of light, our team outperforms the competition and delivers on the promise of LED technology for indoor and outdoor lighting projects. From outer space to major cities and now your home,... More
Other News & PR