Jan. 2, 2014, 3:05 PM
- Linktone (LTON -2.4%) will implement a repositioning aimed at "concentrating on high growth businesses [such as its digital games, social commerce, and media platforms] in China and elsewhere, and transitioning away from telecommunication value-added services in China." CEO Hary Tanosoedibjo attributes the move to an increasingly difficult regulatory climate for value-added services and the rapid penetration of smartphones, which support a variety of other payment modes.
- The company "expects the revenue contribution from value-added services to decline significantly while the revenue contribution from the remaining businesses to grow in 2014."
Dec. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 20, 2013, 12:51 PM
- Linktone (LTON -29.6%) shares tumble after the company announces it will voluntarily delist its ADSs from the NASDAQ on Jan. 12. The company expects shares to subsequently trade on the Pink Sheets.
- ADS shareholders have the option to convert their shares to CHESS Depository Receipts traded on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- The board believes "the savings that will benefit shareholders and the Company outweigh the advantages of continuing as a dual-listed, U.S. reporting company."
Dec. 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 26, 2013, 12:47 PM
Jul. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Mar. 26, 2013, 7:43 AM
Linktone Ltd., provides entertainment-oriented VAS and content to mobile users over the 2G and 2.5G mobile telecommunications networks in China and Indonesia, as well as the 3G mobile telecommunications network in Indonesia.
Other News & PR