Luby's: Undervalued Turnaround Play With Balance Sheet Stronger Than It Looks
Lenny Grover • Today, 3:38 PM
- Trading below book value, while book likely understates the market value of company's real estate portfolio.
- While recent performance has been poor, Fuddruckers restaurant concept is compelling.
- Company has more than enough runway to successfully execute on turnaround plan.
- Management is heavily invested in the company and aligned with shareholders.
- Company has suffered from macro headwinds that may ultimately reverse.