Oct. 15, 2014, 5:18 PM
- With a prior $2B buyback completed in Q3, Las Vegas Sands (NYSE:LVS) has authorized a new one. $299.8M was spent on buybacks in Q3.
- The casino owner also says it plans to pay a $0.65/share quarterly dividend in 2015. That's up from a current $0.50/share, and good for a 4.2% yield at current levels.
- Q3 revenue by segment: Venetian Macao +0.8% to $943M; Sands Cotai +10.8% to $816.5M; Four Seasons Hotel Macao -19.6% to $265.4M; Sands Macao -8.3% to $280.1M; Marina Bay Sands -5% to $735.5M; Las Vegas Operations +1.5% to $380.5M; Sands Bethlehem +3.6% to $127.3M.
- Adjusted property EBITDA by segment: Venetian Macao -1.3% to $352.7M; Sands Cotai +19% to $267M; Four Seasons Hotel Macao -10.4% to $101.2M; Sands Macao -2% to $88.1M; Marina Bay Sands -5.9% to $351.7M; Las Vegas Operations +3.6% to $90.2M; Sands Bethlehem +0.7% to $29.8M.
- LVS +1.1% AH. Q3 results, PR.
Nov. 27, 2012, 4:44 AMSheldon Adelson and his wife Miriam will pick up $1.2B from the special dividend that Las Vegas Sands (LVS) declared yesterday, as well as another $611M a year after an increase in the firm's annual payout. The special dividend will take place prior to an expected hike in the related taxes from 15% at the moment, a prospect that's prompting other companies to make similar payouts. | Comment!
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:37 PM
LVS vs. ETF Alternatives
Las Vegas Sands Corp is a developer of destination properties that feature premium accommodations, world-class gaming, entertainment and retail, convention and exhibition facilities, celebrity chef restaurants and other amenities.
Other News & PR