Tue, Aug. 4, 11:01 AM
- Q2 FFO of $67M or $0.27 per share vs. $67.6M and $0.28 one year ago.
- $77.1M of properties sold during quarter, bringing sales YTD to $112.3M, with proceeds hopefully deployed into better-returning deals. Management expects a fast pace of sales to continue this year thanks to the strong market.
- 150K shares bought back at an average price of $8.58 each following July 1's 10M share authorization. The float is about 235M shares.
- Full-year FFO per share guidance is boosted by $0.01 to $1.02-$1.06.
- Conference call is just getting underway.
- Previously: Lexington Realty Trust beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (Aug. 4)
- LXP +2%
Tue, Aug. 4, 7:37 AM
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Thu, Jun. 25, 9:26 AM
- In downgrades today, BAML cuts Lexington Realty (NYSE:LXP) and STAG Industrial (NYSE:STAG) to Neutral from Buy, and W.P. Carey (NYSE:WPC) to Underperform from Neutral.
- Sitfel Nicolaus downgrades Highwoods Properties (NYSE:HIW), Brandywine Realty (NYSE:BDN), and Boston Properties (NYSE:BXP) to Hold from Buy.
- The price chart for the above group of stocks isn't a pretty one this year, with declines ranging from 3% for BXP at the low end, to 17% for LXP at the high.
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, RQI, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, RNP, JRS, KBWY, RFI, NRO, DRV, RIT, REK, RIF, FRI, FTY, PSR, DRA, FREL, WREI, IARAX
Wed, Jun. 17, 8:02 AM
Tue, Jun. 16, 7:33 AM
Tue, Jun. 9, 8:08 AM
- The 358.4K square foot building was built in 1984 and had been occupied by a single tenant for 25 years. In 2009, the tenant vacated, and Lexington (NYSE:LXP) redeveloped the property and leased it to several tenants.
- Gross proceeds from the sale were $64.7M.
- The sale is in keeping with company strategy to exit multi-tenant properties, and recycle the capital into single-tenant properties subject to long-term leases.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, May 7, 7:32 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Thu, Apr. 2, 7:53 AM
- Lexington Realty (NYSE:LXP) closed on five acquisitions in Q1 for a total of $197.3M, with initial cash and GAAP yields of 6.9% and 8.1%, respectively, on a weighted-average basis. The properties have a weighted-average lease term of about 17 years.
- The company also entered into a forward commitment to buy an industrial property in Detroit for about $29.7M. It's expected to close in 2016 Q1..
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Mar. 16, 5:58 PM
Thu, Feb. 19, 2:57 PM
- Q4 FFO of $66.3M or $0.27 per share vs. $65.7M and $0.28 one year ago. Completed 1.9M square feet of new leases and lease extensions, with both cash and GAAP renewal rents up 4.6%.
- Quarterly dividend is $0.17 per share.
- 2015 outlook: FFO per share of $1.00-$1.05 vs. $1.05 in 2014.
- Previously: Lexington Realty Trust EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Feb. 19)
- LXP -1.9%
Thu, Feb. 19, 7:33 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM
Dec. 11, 2014, 4:35 PM
Nov. 28, 2014, 8:46 AM
LXP vs. ETF Alternatives
Lexington Realty Trust is a self-managed and self-administered Maryland statutory real estate investment trust which acquires, owns, and manages a geographically diversified portfolio of net leased office, industrial and retail properties.
Other News & PR