Thu, Apr. 2, 7:53 AM
- Lexington Realty (NYSE:LXP) closed on five acquisitions in Q1 for a total of $197.3M, with initial cash and GAAP yields of 6.9% and 8.1%, respectively, on a weighted-average basis. The properties have a weighted-average lease term of about 17 years.
- The company also entered into a forward commitment to buy an industrial property in Detroit for about $29.7M. It's expected to close in 2016 Q1..
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Mar. 16, 5:58 PM
Thu, Feb. 19, 2:57 PM
- Q4 FFO of $66.3M or $0.27 per share vs. $65.7M and $0.28 one year ago. Completed 1.9M square feet of new leases and lease extensions, with both cash and GAAP renewal rents up 4.6%.
- Quarterly dividend is $0.17 per share.
- 2015 outlook: FFO per share of $1.00-$1.05 vs. $1.05 in 2014.
- Previously: Lexington Realty Trust EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Feb. 19)
- LXP -1.9%
Thu, Feb. 19, 7:33 AM| 2 Comments
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| 7 Comments
Dec. 11, 2014, 4:35 PM
Nov. 28, 2014, 8:46 AM| Comment!
Nov. 7, 2014, 8:06 AM
- Q3 adjusted FFO of $68.7M or $0.28 per share vs. $56.1M and $0.25 one year ago. Dividend is $0.17.
- Full-year adjusted FFO guidance is lifted to $1.09-$1.11 per share from $1.08-$1.11 previously.
- Conference call at 11 ET
- Previously: Lexington Realty Trust beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
- LXP flat premarket
Nov. 7, 2014, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Nov. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
Sep. 15, 2014, 9:58 AM
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:37 AM| Comment!
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
Jun. 16, 2014, 4:42 PM
May. 8, 2014, 7:35 AM| Comment!
May. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
LXP vs. ETF Alternatives
Lexington Realty Trust is a self-managed and self-administered Maryland statutory real estate investment trust which acquires, owns, and manages a geographically diversified portfolio of net leased office, industrial and retail properties.
Other News & PR