Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Q2 FFO of $67M or $0.27 per share vs. $67.6M and $0.28 one year ago.
- $77.1M of properties sold during quarter, bringing sales YTD to $112.3M, with proceeds hopefully deployed into better-returning deals. Management expects a fast pace of sales to continue this year thanks to the strong market.
- 150K shares bought back at an average price of $8.58 each following July 1's 10M share authorization. The float is about 235M shares.
- Full-year FFO per share guidance is boosted by $0.01 to $1.02-$1.06.
- Conference call is just getting underway.
- Previously: Lexington Realty Trust beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (Aug. 4)
- LXP +2%
Thu, Feb. 19, 2:57 PM
- Q4 FFO of $66.3M or $0.27 per share vs. $65.7M and $0.28 one year ago. Completed 1.9M square feet of new leases and lease extensions, with both cash and GAAP renewal rents up 4.6%.
- Quarterly dividend is $0.17 per share.
- 2015 outlook: FFO per share of $1.00-$1.05 vs. $1.05 in 2014.
- Previously: Lexington Realty Trust EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Feb. 19)
- LXP -1.9%
Oct. 25, 2013, 5:38 PM
May 20, 2013, 5:46 PM
May 7, 2013, 3:25 PMGramercy Property Trust (GPT +1%) moves about 3% off the session low as the earnings call/business plan update reveals a management focused and executing on its plan to turn the company into a pure play equity REIT. The implied cap rate (pg. 27-31) of net lease companies (O, WPC, NNN, LXP, EPR, SRC, ARCP,GTY) of 5%-6.5% is far below the 7.5%-8.5% Gramercy is closing deals at - "(the) widest arbitrage in our experience." | 4 Comments
Oct. 10, 2012, 9:54 AM
May 13, 2011, 9:00 AM
LXP vs. ETF Alternatives
Lexington Realty Trust is a self-managed and self-administered Maryland statutory real estate investment trust which acquires, owns, and manages a geographically diversified portfolio of net leased office, industrial and retail properties.
Other News & PR